Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They'll be more pairs, you know this. They always do the initial drop more limited. The BB's sold out fast as hell the first go round.

Patience is key. Eventually you'll be able to get a pair for retail or just a $50-100 over. Right now everyone is on the hype wave and excited.

Damn L as well... for me and my homey...... tempted to pay resell, but trying to hold off. Been a rough week with these and Sacais, lol

YEAH MAN **** NIKE. I missed out on everyone of these ******* releases. I know some mother****** going to come in here saying easy cop. If it was easy everyone would have gotten a pair. **** with that noise.

im passed cause i just did some fall winter shopping spent way more than i wanted to for myself and i got trip out of country next month.

will wait for the next drop really want them yellows though

They'll be more pairs, you know this. They always do the initial drop more limited. The BB's sold out fast as hell the first go round.

Patience is key. Eventually you'll be able to get a pair for retail or just a $50-100 over. Right now everyone is on the hype wave and excited.
It’s nice to see resale is low considering all this. I put in a bid for $50 over retail on the whites since I have $65 goat credit. If it’s accepted great, if not I’ll grab one eventually.

Same. That **** was hard. But I'm proud of us. :lol:

upload.png

It took me a while on snkrs since it kept giving me errors but I got the W on the yellow pair in a size 10 can’t wait to get these in hand

How do they fit? I want mines snug so I don't have to scrunch down the window with the auto lace wire...
They fit TTS for me. I think if you go up it’ll be way too long. The tightening is mostly along the top.

Damn, didn’t even know they updated the Adapt app and you can now control the Adapt BB’s with Siri. Thought it was a new feature they added to the Huaraches. Now I’m not as upset I struck out on the Huaraches.

Back
Top Bottom