Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

pretty good would be my guess since i believe the official release is tomorrow

those early access were limited so contact em now and see if they can grab one of those releasing tomorrow or whenever the actual gr is

Got my pair in from the exclusive access gimmick.
I really do like the updated and aggressive design and this shoe is much easier to put on than the first generation Adapt BB. $350 for the original was very pricy as it was and for $400 I’m having a real hard time justifying keeping these.
I couldnt do it

like why spend 440 bucks on a shoe that is inferior to alot of shoes out there just so you dont have to tie your shoes?

maybe if the shoes put themselves on your feet too but since you gotta put them on yourself midas whale tie your shoes while your down there 😂

for 440 bucks you could get 4 really good ball shoes or 3 lebron 17’s or 3 jordan 34’s with a discount code

When you get moving they feel good but sitting....a one hour car ride was brutal with them loosened all the way. Cut off circulation by the toes and I have narrow feet.

1581807049544.jpeg

1581807065598.jpeg

I couldnt do it

like why spend 440 bucks on a shoe that is inferior to alot of shoes out there just so you dont have to tie your shoes?

maybe if the shoes put themselves on your feet too but since you gotta put them on yourself midas whale tie your shoes while your down there 😂

for 440 bucks you could get 4 really good ball shoes or 3 lebron 17’s or 3 jordan 34’s with a discount code

1581807854281.gif

Still can't decide if I'm gonna try to order. I know they will sell out even at the price point and I missed out on the 1.0 but not sure if I even like these. I am worried about lackluster cushioning

Aight so I went half a size up.

I got wide feet and I’ve been having trouble fitting into most basketball Nike’s especially with thick socks.

why did they even raise the price to $400? They were reaching with the $350 and now nike is going to learn lol

these will prob go on a super steep discount down the line

Nike should of made these the new kobes or somebody’s SIG shoe

I’m glad they sitting maybe down the line we can scoop for 300 or under 300

wishful thinking for under 300 tho

why did they even raise the price to $400? They were reaching with the $350 and now nike is going to learn lol

these will prob go on a super steep discount down the line

Nike should of made these the new kobes or somebody’s SIG shoe

theyre pretty much charging $50 for the zoom turbo, same tech that only raised the price of kyries by $10

I ended up getting two pairs. I stayed with my true size so hopefully they fit like the first hyperadapt

I ended up getting two pairs. I stayed with my true size so hopefully they fit like the first hyperadapt
I thought about doing the same but not sure how they fit. Hoping I get mine and can try them out before they sellout since nike is the only place thst has them now. I wouldn't mind doubling up

Back
Top Bottom