Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Looks like these will release exclusively on the new Nike + app Holiday 2016

Last edited:
Now that's how the Mag laces should work - just put your foot in and auto adjusts. Pretty cool but I tend to agree it's more of a novelty thing than being functionally better.

They look decent.

Don't need lights on my shoes though, leave that for the kids.

Last edited:
Around the T Mac era didn't adidas try out a design or concept similar to this.

Just looked it up...it was a small computer chip in the shoe that customized the cushioning based on use.

Interesting shoe. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Hopefully this is much better and thought through then Nike's previous dips into technology like the Fuel Band and the Nike+ sensors.

Around the T Mac era didn't adidas try out a design or concept similar to this.

Just looked it up...it was a small computer chip in the shoe that customized the cushioning based on use.

Interesting shoe. Will be interesting to see how this works out. Hopefully this is much better and thought through then Nike's previous dips into technology like the Fuel Band and the Nike+ sensors.
Yes, the Adidas 1. But the system didn't adjust the lacing and fit, it adjusted the cushioning per step. Concept didn't work to well and the weight of the shoe made them no good for running or training. 

Last edited:
I wonder the price also. I'm going to say $275 - $300

Last edited:

Yes, the Adidas 1. But the system didn't adjust the lacing and fit, it adjusted the cushioning per step. Concept didn't work to well and the weight of the shoe made them no good for running or training. 
I still have mine Haha.. They turned so yellow!

I'm perfectly cool with it, not poor, but a great consolation prize[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
wink.gif
+1

No where near indigent either, but I'm not spending 10K in shoes.

Its all good, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom