Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

my chat with nike after they said numerous times to check the feed for information about when bookings go live....

to which he confirmed they were never announced and was sorry about it lol

Dan: That's very frustrating to read I'm sure. 
A: yea at the very least 
A: whats more frustrating is that you, not you personally, but more so nike, is going to do nothing about it 
A: and im gonna continue to probably support a company who doesnt support me as a customer 
Dan: It is my understanding that more info is still coming to the feed. 
A: thats gotta be a sick joke lol 
A: telling me to check the feed after all this 

Last edited:

my chat with nike after they said numerous times to check the feed for information about when bookings go live....

A: whats more frustrating is that you, not you personally, but more so nike, is going to do nothing about it 
A: and im gonna continue to probably support a company who doesnt support me as a customer 
hahah sounds like you have the same problem as me, an always empty feed

damn 720 dollars for a gimic lol. been tying my shoes my whole life. why get fancy now lol. shoes arent even fly. they're in the same class as heelies.

Last edited:

hahah sounds like you have the same problem as me, an always empty feed

forever empty

forever empty
First sir, can you please log out

now sir, can you log back in

sir does it work now?

ok sir let's try this

please uninstall the app

now reinstall it sir

does it work now?

ok sir i will open a ticket with our tech team, which will probably never email you or never get back to you

is there anything else i can help you with today sir?

ahhhh, let me see the product page and select a size then said I didn't have access to product :frown: :lol:

Damn where are the LA events 
nerd.gif

But signed up for this just in case something does pop up

I still couldnt even find the NYC events in the app for Hyperadapt (w/o using the link.) Some secret code to finding it in the app? Jeez I hope other cities wont be the same IF they even do Events in other cities for these

I signed up in the app again too, I dont recall it asking my size this time though. Hm

Last edited:
Are you guys going to actually play ball or train in these? Or moreso early adopters/shoeheads?

Are you guys going to actually play ball or train in these? Or moreso early adopters/shoeheads?
The manual for the 2016 Mags said something to the effect of "do not train or play any sort of sport in these" I wonder if the Hyper Adapts will have the same instructions.

The manual for the 2016 Mags said something to the effect of "do not train or play any sort of sport in these" I wonder if the Hyper Adapts will have the same instructions.

Just "Don't" do it

The Hyper Adapts CAN be utilized for athletic activity. (Running, Training, Basketball, Etc)

PO

Putting Earl on the tongue is going to have people ask more questions than why they are glowing.

I wonder if jesign will get a settlement like that worldstar vid made it seem they're thirsty for

Back
Top Bottom