Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Damn didn't see that stockx has a 9.5 up in the whites. Would scoop that in a heartbeat if it were only a 10 
tired.gif

Ernie Johnson from Inside the NBA on TNT demo'ing [and/or wearing with ownership] the Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 when they were all at CES:

Pictures of how the midsole has creases from after two weeks of casual wear.  Love these shoes!

A good indicator when picking up New DS HyperAdapt 1.0 is that you shouldn't see or feel any deep creases near the battery/motor unit and heel. 

^ I'm jealous :wow:

I hope everyone that wants a pair is eventually able to experience these. So far I'm very impressed with the comfort level of this shoe. It could easily be someone's everyday sneaker.

I hope everyone that wants a pair is eventually able to experience these. So far I'm very impressed with the comfort level of this shoe. It could easily be someone's everyday sneaker.
I thought I had a pair on lock, but it didn't pan out. :frown:

NikeLA did me dirty when the appointments went live when they asked for an access code :smh:

Still hoping to get one soon[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hope so.

The days my spine and pain act up and prevent me from bending over these will be great to have.

Damn BabyJ is a mod... Congrats bro. But there are events opening this week in Miami. I might try to fly out to get a silver pair, I think they're ugly but now I feel I need both :lol:

About to reserve then fly to Miami for these. Unless someone can convince me that Nike Atlanta is getting them soon lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom