Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

The staff at PDX was encouraging every winner to try their pairs on. After payment ofc.

Last edited:
Need that silver pair in 10.5. Do these run tts?
Anyone know if these going to be released again or is that all? I missed on every chance so far.

I had heard this was the last run of these two colorways...more colorways slated for summer. I'm not 100% sure if that info was accurate or not.

I figured any time you wear these would be considered "flexing" anyway, right? 
laugh.gif

^Youre sounding hypebeasty though [emoji]128533[/emoji]
I beg to differ.  I was merely acknowledging how gimmicky and limited edition kicks garner a lot of attention, hence increasing hype and driving up secondary market prices.  Hypebeasting?  Not at all.  The sneaker community gets all up in arms when Nike/JB increase the price of a model by $20-$30, but when a limited edition shoe, i.e., HyperAdapt, releases, no one has a problem dropping what, $720. 

Considering resellers are charging upwards of $2700 for these(by no means promoting reselling, just stating a fact), it makes me wonder if people are actually wearing them, just trying to flip, or trying to get likes on IG. 

Ok I see. No doubt people wanna resell and after IG likes, but there are plenty of us in here that want the shoe because of the technology and the novelty of it. ...and we actually wanna wear it. Besides, without the lights on, I bet most lay people on the street have no idea the shoe youre wearing has a autolacing feature. So, if people wearing a $800 shoe for stunting, it'll quickly wear off at that price lol. I wouldnt call these gimmicky at all. Is there anything else out pushing shoe technology forward ? ...like with REAL technology

These cant be compared in the same market as to a Jordan RETRO shoe or whatever. Its not even the same arena

Last edited:
I just want one black pair to wear because some days it's hard to bend to tie my shoes because of my disability. :\

Last edited:
I just want one black pair to wear because some days it's hard to bend to tie my shoes because of my disability. :\

I had this trouble a few years back when i majorly screwed up my knee and lived alone in a crib with 2 sets of stairs! Just getting dressed & putting on shoes was a challenge! LoL

I eventually went with Ugg boots, yes UGG lol. They were soft and long so that slip my foot in the opening enough to reach and grab them and pull them onto my foot & up my leg. ...long run on, I know lol. It was an ordeal! So I felt some of your pain for about 3-4 months. Im good now, but I cant imagine the frustration of living with not being able to put on normal shoes by yourself your whole life.

Last edited:
Yeah, some days it's no joke and no fun.

Might have to consider Velcro shoes since Nike has been handing me nothing but L's :lol:

I don't even care at this point if I find a unDS pair or DS pair. Need something like this for the bad days.

Last edited:
Ok I see. No doubt people wanna resell and after IG likes, but there are plenty of us in here that want the shoe because of the technology and the novelty of it. ...and we actually wanna wear it. Besides, without the lights on, I bet most lay people on the street have no idea the shoe youre wearing has a autolacing feature. So, if people wearing a $800 shoe for stunting, it'll quickly wear off at that price lol. I wouldnt call these gimmicky at all. Is there anything else out pushing shoe technology forward ? ...like with REAL technology

These cant be compared in the same market as to a Jordan RETRO shoe or whatever. Its not even the same arena
I would never compare these to a Jordan retro, not even remotely close. 

Yes, these do have some badass tech.  I think auto lacing is awesome. 

Yeah, some days it's no joke and no fun.

Might have to consider Velcro shoes since Nike has been handing me nothing but L's :lol:

I don't even care at this point if I find a unDS pair or DS pair. Need something like this for the bad days.

LoL...me too man. L City!

..and I know you were kidding, but the problem with velcro shoes, because I considered those back then too, is that you still have to bend either your back, leg, or both to reach all the way down to your foot to stick the velcro straps lol! So it was a no go for me. Im so glad my condition was temporary. I feel for you. People dont realize the comforts of simple things like that until its taken away from you.

Last edited:
I had this trouble a few years back when i majorly screwed up my knee and lived alone in a crib with 2 sets of stairs! Just getting dressed & putting on shoes was a challenge! LoL

I eventually went with Ugg boots, yes UGG lol. They were soft and long so that slip my foot in the opening enough to reach and grab them and pull them onto my foot & up my leg. ...long run on, I know lol. It was an ordeal! So I felt some of your pain for about 3-4 months. Im good now, but I cant imagine the frustration of living with not being able to put on normal shoes by yourself your whole life.
But aren't you a women??

Men can't rock Ugg's

That would be wrong on all levels

But aren't you a women??

Men can't rock Ugg's

That would be wrong on all levels

yea...but I dont like UGGs! I sold them off as soon as I could get rid of them lol

And men CAN wear UGGS! ....if you're Tom Brady! :lol:

Last edited:
They make uggs for Mens lol. My girl's father wears them because they're warm and he has diabetes and sometimes can't feel his toes

Back
Top Bottom