Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

do any people use their hyperadapts for daily wear?

Feeding off pointdexter5, I'm on the same boat. My black VaporMaxes are taking on the daily wear, but the HyperAdapts have been worn as a "once in a while" shoe. It's still a very comfortable shoe, and maybe it's just me... but driving with these on after several hours of wear is causing the insole to slide around and cause discomfort.

Who tryna buy these Nike “EARLS” from dude on eBay? Lol tried to tell me they charge with a lightning cable smh gave me a good laugh this morning

Attachments

• 6A00A425-4B56-463B-A8B0-4E0143B903F9.jpeg
    6A00A425-4B56-463B-A8B0-4E0143B903F9.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 42
cw doesn't do it for me. could use another black sole with a more interesting upper. The silhouette is great but we havent seen anything super interesting CW yet.

I would have liked a DB Hyperadapt. Feel like the kids could have had a lot of fun with power laces and lights.

See, told you so. Since I already had some, figured I would try for my stepson, who is a big BTTF fan, and loves my auto-lacing sneakers. Boy has a 13. Put in the drawing for a 13, just got a CC notification for a $772.20 charge from Nike. Merry Christmas to him I guess :rofl:

I had put in the order for 13, they sent me a 10.5. Called them and they are working to fix it. Otherwise I'll try to sell on StockX and get a 13, as long as I don;t lose extra money.

HyperBlue.JPG

Back
Top Bottom