Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Longtime lurker just thought I'd share some info on my 45Grand appointment. Had a 2pm appointment expecting to leave empty handed. They offered the shoes to be purchased via the Nike+ App, that I'll get a notification in a few days.

I mentioned a lot of people from the morning were upset that they didn't get the shoes and they said the purchase option just started.

Longtime lurker just thought I'd share some info on my 45Grand appointment. Had a 2pm appointment expecting to leave empty handed. They offered the shoes to be purchased via the Nike+ App, that I'll get a notification in a few days.

I mentioned a lot of people from the morning were upset that they didn't get the shoes and they said the purchase option just started.

Thanks for the heads up, do we need to go back to 45 Grand? I'm on my way back to Mass but I guess I could bang a u at this point.

Thanks for the heads up, do we need to go back to 45 Grand? I'm on my way back to Mass but I guess I could bang a u at this point.
They said I'll get a notification on the app in a day or two. Not sure if it'll be the same for every Sunday appt.

That's some official BS!

Did you have to type in something or do anything?

My dude in NY has a reservation, but would have to drive over an hour to get there. He doesn't want to waste his time, if he's going to get the notification on the Nike+ App regardless.

Thanks for the info

Did you have to type in something or do anything?

My dude in NY has a reservation, but would have to drive over an hour to get there. He doesn't want to waste his time, if he's going to get the notification on the Nike+ App regardless.

Thanks for the info
Yeah I drove about an hour to get here but no they didn't take my info down. I did check in though so that may affect his guaranteed pair if he doesn't go.

Didn't take down any info, no need to. They have all your info. Awesome experience, they gave me the canvas bag and just told me to stay alert in my Nike+ app.

Guaranteed pairs for us, I'm sure they'll do the same for everyone who got shafted at Grand.

Didn't take down any info, no need to. They have all your info. Awesome experience, they gave me the canvas bag and just told me to stay alert in my Nike+ app.

Guaranteed pairs for us, I'm sure they'll do the same for everyone who got shafted at Grand.
You didn't even check in?

EVERYONE, thanks for all the updates, I couldn't drive back down there.  I hope they stick to their word.

No idea about checking in.

Also no idea how legit this info is, but one guy said there's only 300 pairs made. I'm assuming he means of the black CW but didn't elaborate.

They did say white/gum is F&F.

No idea about checking in.

Also no idea how legit this info is, but one guy said there's only 300 pairs made. I'm assuming he means of the black CW but didn't elaborate.

They did say white/gum is F&F.

Hmm. One of them told me there's just about 1k made when I went yesterday. I'm gonna go back today and just see what's up. Gonna check in just in case.

Yeah I put very little stock in what they said about numbers. I'm just happy to know I'm gonna be getting my pair.

FWIW i'm OCD about stuff especially when i drop close to $800 on a shoe so i called that hyperadapt hotline last night, very cool people btw, they actually know a lot about the shoe not just some random nike rep.

he gave me instructions to get my laces running right, haven't had a chance to yet, but i asked about worst case scenarios about possible defective pairs (new technology you never know) and if there would be replacement pairs.

and he said something along the lines that nike will go through whatever they can to get our shoes right, even if that means us shipping our pairs to them to have a tech work on them and IF replacement pairs were even an option it would take weeks if not months because they would have to make us entirely new pairs.

so i dunno what that means in terms of numbers or people looking for pairs i just thought i'd pass that along

Last edited:
I think signing in may have been a prerequisite.Anywho, stopped by soho to pick up the bag I was promised from my original appointment.

Back
Top Bottom