Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

For what it's worth.... just chatted with Nike.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View media item 2271076

Better than saying there are no more drops. Went by the NYC store today - dude managing the HyperAdapt area at the SoHo store said he wasn't sure about any future reservations beyond what's already full. Not sure if he was just saying that or if he truly doesn't know.

Decided to take out the insole, and noticed there was a bit of an opening... so I lifted it up and saw what I assume is a blinking battery status indicator inside the lace engine. Just thought I'd share :wink:

View media item 2272312

Last edited:
Finally got all my pairs. Metallic silver is :smokin

I can confirm they will drop more in 2017.

It's not over for the people who missed out.

I MAY sell my size 9.. as much as a dope shoe it is, i dont see myself wearing it...

What is it that's holding you back? It looks sleek on feet. I was thinking of not wearing my pair 'til a while, but I said "screw it," and just rolled with it for 8-9 hrs today.

Super hyped to get these for retail! Scooped up at NIketown NYC. Everyone was super cool

Posted a little video

Bonus pic :smile: Happy holidays guys

bruh, now you're just rubbing it in [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

also picked up my pair from ntny, man these things are insane in person. sorry for the meh picture, took this super quick for the snap in the store haha. staff were super nice, overall a great experience

Got mine from NTNY today 
nthat.gif

I was wondering if we could do a poll on what % got which color and if people went TTS / size up or down?

--

It'd be interesting how many versions it'll take Nike to design a silent lace engine.

31730479121_ddb10923f4_c.jpg

This is just the warm-up.

I'll provide a "Test Drive" review soon for those interested in how the performance aspect is with the whole adaptive lacing technology involved. As a preview, I can say that they were not kidding when they said you really can run in this. Yeah, my A-Skips don't look that great... I keep having the tendency to put my head down for some reason :frown:

Before that comes up some time next weekend or so, I do want to mention that I normally run twice (3x if I'm lucky) a week with a regular 3-miler run, and a speed session run that I've learned from attending NRC over the past year, and I do train regularly (although not HIIT intense, but that would happen from time to time). I've ran in the Nike Zoom Pegasus 31, Zoom Pegasus 32, Zoom Pegasus 33, and the Zoom Vomero 11 along with some other shoes I've tried here and there. Basketball, I'm not quite so sure on that yet, but I may give it a shot anyway. I'll keep you guys updated!

Last edited:
I was wondering if we could do a poll on what % got which color and if people went TTS / size up or down?

--

It'd be interesting how many versions it'll take Nike to design a silent lace engine.

My Brannock size is 9.5. I got these in 10, as I do most Nikes. That to me is TTS +0.5.

Back
Top Bottom