Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Capture+_2017-11-15-09-47-48.png
Very tempting indeed...

This shoe is like Chick-Fil-A for me. When i want the shoe I don't get selected for the draw, now its available and I can't find myself to spend the money right now. Especially with all the releases this month.

Good thing I procrastinated. My size is gone. Can’t lie though if it was there I would’ve got them.

Silver in my size was gone early in the am. Oh well, ive already preordered my expensive kicks for the season :ohwell:

Yeah, I've been eyeing those silver ones for a whole day and they just sold out of my size. Now I can finally stop looking at the app and save the $700 I was going to impulsively spend on them. But I do like how this member VIP thing. I sure hope I get more reserves for stuff I actually WANT.

I went a full size up. The shoes are very narrow in the toebox. Given that I had wide feet, when I tried on a sz 10, the shoe didn't even need to tighten at all and my toes were cramped. Purchased an 11 which gave me the comfort and width I needed yet still be able to have the laces tighten just enough to be comfortable.
My size came back up and was able to cart again...NOOOO!!!! So I tried this new "ask an expert" about the sizing on these shoes, and being that I am wide-footed if I have to size up. They told me that these shoes are TTS. Now I'm not sure if I should half-size up or stay TTS. If I decide to get these, not sure if other sizes will be available for exchange.

My size came back up and was able to cart again...NOOOO!!!! So I tried this new "ask an expert" about the sizing on these shoes, and being that I am wide-footed if I have to size up. They told me that these shoes are TTS. Now I'm not sure if I should half-size up or stay TTS. If I decide to get these, not sure if other sizes will be available for exchange.

I got mine in regular size, but I don't have wide feet. The only thing when going your own size, is that when you put them on, it's not a slip-in, as I have with many other shoes that I have worn for some time. So that is the only part where I have to help to get my foot in, but then once it auto-laces, you forget about that >D

Does the light on the Tinkers glow brighter than the other colorways? It certainly looks like it in the Nike pics.

Back
Top Bottom