Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Do true size, my same question but per Nike:
4E9C9E0B-D870-41DF-8272-F75810C864E1.png
This is from the actual product page
Screenshot_20190207-205639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Basically with these, I would stick to the newer Kobes (like 11 and up) for sizing reference. I go up from 12 to 13 due to the narrowness in most Kobes. Same designer of recent Kobes worked on Adapt. So go with that when purchasing.

I'm still not convinced there are going to be that many pairs of these. Ten Footlockers and four Finishlines is nothing. To me the question is, how many pairs is Nike selling via SNKRS/NDC? And we have no real idea yet what the demand is for these across the country. I don't care either way, I'm excited to get mine tomorrow. It's just an interesting thing to observe in real time. As for the resale prices right now, they've clearly been driven down by desperate people who bought the shoes and need a dollar TODAY. Once the retail release is complete and any hype from this weekend/All-Star promotion has occurred, that's when we'll have a true sense of how many pairs are out there and what the broader potential market is willing to pay. I certainly don't EXPECT prices to spike back up to $600-plus, but like I said, I'm not yet convinced we've seen the true picture shake out.

:lol: WTF is with that box? I assume there was at least bubble packing in there to keep the actual box from banging around?

Ya but the don’t make 13.5, so......plus that was a rep who said that

I think, esp for big footers, you are better pressed to go up a full size if nothing else. I pray TTS works for those who went that route. I know for me it won't, I have wide feet and know that these are snug from the jump.

they fit fine to me even un-"laced", not terribly snug, I went with what I normally wear in most shoes, 10.5 My foot probably hovers in between 10-10.5 and are on the wider side so I'm always more concerned with width than length. I don't plan on playing in these though just casual
Awesome thanks for the input

Heard some people that went a size up felt the toe box had too much space

I get Nike is recommending sizing up to experience the tech but I went with my TTS

Back
Top Bottom