Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

you can definitely get them pretty snug too so customizing your fit will be fun through the app
image_from_ios.png

I think, esp for big footers, you are better pressed to go up a full size if nothing else. I pray TTS works for those who went that route. I know for me it won't, I have wide feet and know that these are snug from the jump.

That’s why I think the 13 will be fine for me, I have a narrow foot and if they say they fit like Kobe’s the 13 would be fine, that 14 give me too much extra.

Yup, all my shoes even kobe's

Its not an uncomfortable tightness. There is still room to adjust with the sneaker.

If i size up the length would be stupid. These were made for KD and PG type feet. Long and narrow.

Good to hear, I'll be golden in my sz 11s, then. To you guys who have them in hand, can you keep the lights on all the time or they only light up when making adjustments? I know it's completely childish but I kind of want to be able to wear them lit up :lol:

Good to hear, I'll be golden in my sz 11s, then. To you guys who have them in hand, can you keep the lights on all the time or they only light up when making adjustments? I know it's completely childish but I kind of want to be able to wear them lit up :lol:

I think its only when you're adjusting them or changing the color on the app

Question resell or wait till the SNKRS drop and skip the headache, only reason I’m asking is b/c of the my sz

Question resell or wait till the SNKRS drop and skip the headache, only reason I’m asking is b/c of the my sz
I’m in the same boat, the Nike rep said they couldn’t quote the amount being released but I shouldn’t have a problem getting a pair on Sunday. Take it for what it’s worth though, right now resell is about $70 above retail

I’m in the same boat, the Nike rep said they couldn’t quote the amount being released but I shouldn’t have a problem getting a pair on Sunday. Take it for what it’s worth though, right now resell is about $70 above retail
Same thing they told me but I don’t want to risk it, with tax I’m assuming it’s running 380 or so, but the only thing is if you don’t buy from Nike can still honor the warranty/ return if need be

Back
Top Bottom