Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I’m in the same boat, the Nike rep said they couldn’t quote the amount being released but I shouldn’t have a problem getting a pair on Sunday. Take it for what it’s worth though, right now resell is about $70 above retail
Was telling the rep SNKRS is a craps shoot, they said “ you don’t know if you don’t try” like really told her my experience with the app and was told it sounded like I was complaining, like wtf, I told her been trying to give you money but y’all don’t want to take it by passing so many L’s my way.

2ECA6036-F710-4455-91FE-446F40FE56D8.png
NEED these socks!!!!

Those socks look like Nike just slapped on reflector stickers on them.

As a kid I remember getting orange ones for Halloween :rofl:

Thats correct, not even the app keeps them on, you can choose the color and it stays on for maybe 3-4 secs. Maybe in the future that will be an option on the app to keep the lights on by control

Man, that sucks. Not impressed by this at all, Nike LOL

There was not gonna be delay on sticking these on my feet...

5A02B0B7-04F6-489E-B9D0-EE97EAD8215F.jpeg

As for sizing, lengthwise is a perfect fit on the TTS choice.

Width is something of a different matter. They’re not nearly as tight as my AD NXT’s, but I’d say the half-size up call is an appropriate one.

There was not gonna be delay on sticking these on my feet...

5A02B0B7-04F6-489E-B9D0-EE97EAD8215F.jpeg

As for sizing, lengthwise is a perfect fit on the TTS choice.

Width is something of a different matter. Theiy’re not nearly as tight as my AD NXT’s, but I’d say the half-size up call is an appropriate one.
Thanks, I appreciate this. Now I’m stuck wondering what I should do between a 12 and 13 haha

Thanks, I appreciate this. Now I’m stuck wondering what I should do between a 12 and 13 haha

If you’re gonna ball in em, do 12.

If not (and if there are no unicorn 12.5’s), do 13.

Haven’t played in em yet, but walking around in em the last few hours, I can tell they’re gonna be good.

My left shoe is worthless till nike experts get back to me for the inevitable return with no replacement + 20% coupon.

You will likely need this info at some point as it isnt in the book:

System reset is the best option if the consumer wants to redo their Nike Adapt BB customization settings and disconnect the pairing with the Adapt app.

Using the Nike Adapt BB shoes:

• On either shoe, press both buttons and hold for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold either button. When lights turn on, press the other button three times until lights turn green.
  • Repeat same steps for your other shoe.

SYSTEM RESET
This is the best option if the consumer wants to completely reprogram their Nike Adapt BB, as if they were brand new. If you’re troubleshooting a technical issue, try this step last.

• Press and hold both buttons for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold unlace button. When lights turn on, press the lace button nine times. Each lace button will flash a new color after releasing the 9th press.

HARDWARE RESET
We recommend you reset your hardware when the shoes’ lacing engines become unresponsive.

• To perform a hardware reset, press and hold both buttons for 15 seconds.
  • When you’re ready to power them back on, press and hold either the lace or unlace button for two seconds.

My left shoe is worthless till nike experts get back to me for the inevitable return with no replacement + 20% coupon.

You will likely need this info at some point as it isnt in the book:

System reset is the best option if the consumer wants to redo their Nike Adapt BB customization settings and disconnect the pairing with the Adapt app.

Using the Nike Adapt BB shoes:

• On either shoe, press both buttons and hold for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold either button. When lights turn on, press the other button three times until lights turn green.
  • Repeat same steps for your other shoe.

SYSTEM RESET
This is the best option if the consumer wants to completely reprogram their Nike Adapt BB, as if they were brand new. If you’re troubleshooting a technical issue, try this step last.

• Press and hold both buttons for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold unlace button. When lights turn on, press the lace button nine times. Each lace button will flash a new color after releasing the 9th press.

HARDWARE RESET
We recommend you reset your hardware when the shoes’ lacing engines become unresponsive.

• To perform a hardware reset, press and hold both buttons for 15 seconds.
  • When you’re ready to power them back on, press and hold either the lace or unlace button for two seconds.
Well sounds like Nike or bust then not spending that much money on shoes and can’t return if I have an issue, sorry that happened to you but hey at least you got to play with them for about a half day

I really dig the way these look overall, but god I wish they had come up with something better than that giant swoosh. Something a little smaller and sharper, at least. They'd look even better without that swoosh at all and just with the small one on the lateral side of the midsole. But oh well.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom