Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

159512.jpg

My pair comes in tomorrow. Y’all have me worried :frown:
I’m a very impatient person as is. Can’t picture myself calling customer service to help me with my shoes.

They should be good-to-go right out the box.

I’m a very impatient person as is. Can’t picture myself calling customer service to help me with my shoes.

Don’t do the recommended shoe software update and you’ll be fine

My right shoe has completely stopped working lol.

Results may vary.

Well eff me. I'm still using an iPhone 6S. This phone is not compatible with the Adapt app, period. I've been needing a new phone but keep putting it off because I don't really give a damn about phones. Now these stupid shoes are going to cost me even more money :rofl:

Well eff me. I'm still using an iPhone 6S. This phone is not compatible with the Adapt app, period. I've been needing a new phone but keep putting it off because I don't really give a damn about phones. Now these stupid shoes are going to cost me even more money :rofl:
Companies have the leasing options were you upgraded after 12 months. Super helpful been doing it for the last couple years

Companies have the leasing options were you upgraded after 12 months. Super helpful been doing it for the last couple years

Oh I know, it's not a big deal. My phone has been on its way out for a couple months now. I just tend not to spend a dime on new phones until I absolutely have to LOL

Fed Ex is so trash.

We have a package room in our building with lockers. Every other company delivers with no problem. Of course Fed Ex has to make me go to a separate dropoff location because I was not home.

Landed, on feet.

Setup was a PITA, *but* I admittedly wasn't following instructions on how to reset the bluetooth:

System Reset
We suggest you perform a system reset if you want to redo your Nike Adapt BB customization settings and disconnect the pairing with the Adapt app.

Using the Nike Adapt BB shoes:

• On either shoe, press both buttons and hold for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold either button. When lights turn on, **KEEPING HOLDING THE ORIGINAL BUTTON AND*** press the other button three times until lights turn green.
  • Repeat the same steps for your other shoe.

Once I did everything correctly, it connection to the app was smooth.

I'm an 80's baby...there's something dope to me about auto lacing, even if it isn't needed.

I MADE IT MAMA...I MADE IT TO HILL VALLEY AND NOW I'M GONNA FADE BIFF.

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 2.08.56 PM.png

Got my pair and everything worked just fine. The thing is reading how some people are having problem after upgrading the software, do I leave the app as-is for now or do the upgrade?

Got mine in too. Went TTS and it was the way to go as well. If I had gone up half a size, then it would’ve been too much space in the front for me. And I also have a 6S so that’s a bummer but I ain’t upgrading my phone until I see the next iPhone lol.

They’re hard to put on at 1st try. But my TTS size 13 fit fine (with thin socks).

Had the same problem, more with my left than my right shoe. Thought I was going to pop every stitch at first try. Luckily I didn't. There's some give to the heel portion even though it feels really stiff, but you can sort of pull that back to get into them. The great news is, after getting them on and wearing them around my office for a whole 30 minutes, they're already way easier to take off and put back on. So seems like it's only a first time on day one challenge.

Back
Top Bottom