Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Same here. I doubt they will ship. Second time in 2 weeks this has happened with Nike (first with the AM 720's). Nothing you can do about it either except take the 10% code.

Dude what are you talking about? 10% code????? That’s a slap in the face! Never settle for anything less that 20% minimum for your aggravation moving forward.....

Still experiencing pairing issues with the app (just going to wait for an update or something)

Took them out yesterday to hoop in. Never had so many people ask questions about my shoes before..some in depth convos about cushioning and sneaker tech too, pretty cool
As far as performance, lockdown was solid but it was hard to get used to adjusting on the fly (where as with laces you just play through it)
Cushlon was bouncy, still wishing for a zoom addition.
Traction was actually decent on the dusty nyc rec court, better than my kyrie 5's and about the same as my Harden vol 3.

Just got my pair, paired and updated with no issue at all right now, letting them get a full charge before I really start to play with them

Ugh still waiting for mine, but I know my UPS guy comes through around 4-5. I text him and told him to hurry up. He’s cool and been delivering to my office for the last like 8 years. He doesn’t believe shoes are in that big box.

Maybe it's the size. What size did you get?
Us7. I've checked again with customer service if there's any update.

Dude what are you talking about? 10% code????? That’s a slap in the face! Never settle for anything less that 20% minimum for your aggravation moving forward.....

I will definitely argue to make it 20%. But I barely cop anything off NDC because most things release through Sneakrs nowadays or are excluded from coupons.

Will these come down in price in the future. I want to buy my brother a pair but won't have the funds till next month....

Us7. I've checked again with customer service if there's any update.

I will definitely argue to make it 20%. But I barely cop anything off NDC because most things release through Sneakrs nowadays or are excluded from coupons.
My order shipped today. Hope they are worth it :smile:

Im curious of who had connection issues, IOS vs Android
IOS (IPhone XS max) my left shoe wouldn’t connect but after holding down the buttons for 15 seconds and then turning them on again it worked fine

My order shipped today. Hope they are worth it :smile:

Mine too, finally!
111ebonMs90YLu.gif

Just got the UPS notification... they are at home waiting for me... excited to feel the magic. lmaoooo...

Mine came in ! Haven’t had much time at the office to mess with them but did try the left shoe on I went tts and it fits fine. When it tightend up the first time I had to giggle it was awesome. These are definitely cool and will get some wear. They are a little loud but I think it just adds to the shoe

No issues so far while I've had them on at work. They are really comfortable and look great in person. I keep geeking out like a little kid showing them off to people.

Well the size 14 is def a little to big for me. So now ima at a crossroads. Might have a swap but honestly I haven’t tied my shoes in 25plus years so really what use do I have for these. I don’t hoop and the novelty get old quick. Maybe I’m just salty I didn’t get a 13 but man these things are loud, too

Im curious of who had connection issues, IOS vs Android
I read an article issues for android when you update software. Super pissed about this as I have android and also read there is no 3 modes for android app.

It took multiple games to break these in and now i love them. The knit stretched a little and molded to my foot and the traction has crazy bite. I’m afraid to make these my go to’s because i want them to last.

I read an article issues for android when you update software. Super pissed about this as I have android and also read there is no 3 modes for android app.

The modes aren't on iOS either right now. Hopefully a few more updates will iron out the bugs for Android/iOS.

Back
Top Bottom