Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

My left pair said it paired but never showed up as being connected in Bluetooth settings. Really disappointed that the app is so buggy and not working. I was on the second step to pair the right shoe but that option has never come back. Now it just reads that the left shoe is paired and so it won’t actually pair the left shoe or the the right. I’ve done all the reset options but nothing works.

Last edited:
D6A08463-C51F-4707-BC77-20F757764EA0.jpeg
Well guys... No to boast but going size 13 was 1000% the right decision. I am wide footer that measures 12.5 and buys 11.5-13 depending on the shoe... Jordan retros are the only 11.5’s I still buy. Everything else is 12-13. For the BB, 13 fits me perfect. I still used a shoe horn to get my foot in too... entry is TIGHT. A size 12 would have been stockX food.

Just to help illustrate, adding a pic. The Uptempo is a size 12 and the BB is size 13. The uptempo fits like a dream (tried on at snkrsATL before buying). Uptempo in size 13 was way too big. Anyways, hope this helps somebody. Haven’t played with them yet but glad to know they fit great even if the mechanics fail...

I read an article issues for android when you update software. Super pissed about this as I have android and also read there is no 3 modes for android app.

I'm on android and have had zero problems. Wore them 3 days straight.

D6A08463-C51F-4707-BC77-20F757764EA0.jpeg
Well guys... No to boast but going size 13 was 1000% the right decision. I am wide footer that measures 12.5 and buys 11.5-13 depending on the shoe... Jordan retros are the only 11.5’s I still buy. Everything else is 12-13. For the BB, 13 fits me perfect. I still used a shoe horn to get my foot in too... entry is TIGHT. A size 12 would have been stockX food.

Just to help illustrate, adding a pic. The Uptempo is a size 12 and the BB is size 13. The uptempo fits like a dream (tried on at snkrsATL before buying). Uptempo in size 13 was way too big. Anyways, hope this helps somebody. Haven’t played with them yet but glad to know they fit great even if the mechanics fail...

So confusing :lol:

Got my shoes from this morning from work off the truck, Got home left shoe wouldnt connect. Went through the troubleshooting process and reset the shoes back to default, redownloaded the app and the left/right shoe connected immediately. Also glad i went up .5 from my usually 11, because they were really tight to get on. Probaly not gonna update till they come w/ another update. Im using a galaxy s8+ if people were wondering.

Like others have said...they are initially tight to get in. Just putting them on around the house doesn’t really do it. Gotta actually be moving around in them. I thought going TTS was a mistake til I played in them this morn. They def fit looser once actually moving around or playing. I actually had to tighten them up much more than I thought when hooping, versus when I was just sitting on couch trying them on. TTS is the way to go, just a slight struggle to get them on at first. This is from a wide footer...

Got my BBs today. Using Android. No problems pairing or anything but I didnt do the update. Id suggest not do it until they come out with an update addressing the Android issues. What is the update supposed to do other than pretty much brick your shoe

Setup the app no problem. Wore them around the house messing with the tightness and colors for about 10 mins and I really like them. I’m probably not going to hoop in them but they feel like they would be great to. Will double up for sure if I get a chance to get another pair.

No issues with android here... My phone is running 8.0.0 Oreo, Bluetooth 4.2. App wants to update but I’d rather research it first.

Blown away how seamlessly they work with the app - changes are instantaneous. Shoe seems quite comfy too... Never going to hoop in them, so very happy to have them just to wear whenever...

Cheers to everyone enjoying their pairs and the fit. Bowing out of the sizing suggestions, so good luck to those still shopping... Seems there is no general rule to go by, albeit the manufacturer suggests .5 up and I wholly agree.

Finally got mine to connect

Safe to say that if you have any type of issues, just uninstall the app, reset the shoes, and redone load the app. Should work. Also, make sure the shoes are turned on before trying to pair

Back
Top Bottom