Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Perhaps it was due to my brother pairing them first with his phone, but I had a very very difficult time pairing them. I finally got them paired late last night and giving them a go today.

Attachments

• 76BEEFC4-7420-4948-BF05-E15B7CC3666D.jpeg
    76BEEFC4-7420-4948-BF05-E15B7CC3666D.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 31
Took me an hour to pair both shoes. Android Pie... Had to reset like 20 times. Right worked out of the box. Left had some problems. Then I fixed left and right didnt pair.. Finally after a lot of resets both worked. Tried them but then left shoe lagged sometimes in the app. Dont want to reset again so these are going back to Nike. Too much trouble for a pair of shoes. Better luck next time!

Just a quick question...how many times do you guys think you will spend $385 on these when new colorways drop??

Just a quick question...how many times do you guys think you will spend $385 on these when new colorways drop??

Likely sticking to one for the Adapt BB. The one I'm gonna go for next is likely the HyperAdapt 2.0 and/or the Adapt Runner (or whatever they plan to name it.) That one is gonna be the most interesting one because of the intricacies of a runner and a runner's shoe.

Could you rephrase that statement into 2 sentences? I’m not sure what you said.
Sorry was a LITTLE drunk but the pain in the toe they talked about, I had it too. It went away when I had laced loosely

If there’s a MAG color way

No more. This "tech" is fun and I love the shoe itself, but it's a lot for one pair. Plus the Adapt tech is supposedly coming in other models this year, and as time passes and Nike implements it more frequently, the prices will come down. I hate to say that any of the shoes we're all into are fairly priced, because they're mostly all overpriced. But $350 for these, when you consider the R&D time invested plus the included charging pad (it's not a high-quality item, but it still costs money to produce) ... it's not outrageous when they're charging $220 for retro XIs, for example.

BACEA177-530B-4071-BFF4-9257437D5B0B.png

These feel great. 10.5 in everything I wear so went with that.

It confuses me how some people recommend to go .5 to even a full size up.

I have somewhat wide feet (definitely not narrow) and I don’t think going up in size will benefit any of you who intend to hoop in these.

Last edited:
anybody know why when i turn on the shoe the white light stays on? tried presses the buttons and nothing happens

They are fresh but the only thing i don't like is the area where the laces would be. Looks like some generic moccasins, seems like there should be something else there.

I've purchased 4 colorways of the Yeezy 700 @ $300 and I haven't even worn a pair yet... So I'll buy as many of these as I want if I'm digging the colorway @ $350... I think the price point is dead-on for the tech, the packaging and the overall resulting product (quite comfy). I did have an effortless experience with ordering the right size, pairing and making adjustments, though. If not for that, perhaps I'd feel differently.

Maybe in the future, to reduce the price; they'll offer some without the bundled charger for folks who have already bought into the eco-system.

Is anyone having trouble with your shoes adjusting on their own? My shoes are adjusting by themselves at the most in opportune times!

Yea mine have done it a few times usually just the left shoe though.

Here and there one will self-tighten noticeably sooner then the other after I put them on. One time, one of them didn't self tighten at all and I had to do it manually via the app. I also get annoyed here and there when the shoes decide to tighten while I'm still trying to put them on LOL--that's really the only thing that has gotten on my nerves. And yesterday I noticed one is definitely louder than the other when adjusting. But none of this really matters much to me, and it certainly isn't diluting my enjoyment of them. Still love these bad boys.

Shoes just came in...

Should have stuck with my true size. Half size up isn’t bad, at all. Just a tad bit too much room in the toe box for my liking. Hate I can’t jist go and swap these for my size, but it is what it is.

I’ll wait for the restock...unless anyone wants to swap a 10.5 for my 11

Back
Top Bottom