Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Pretty sure my right shoe is starting to get loser than my left on the same tightness setting.. I've only hooped in these a few times.

Ok, I wore them around all day Saturday casually. I went TTS with these and it was the right decision for me. They are so comfortable I was honestly shocked. I have the hyperadapt and those are tight compared to these.

They are definitely show stoppers as everyone wanted to see the lights and even try them on to see what the auto lacing system felt like. Plus, they look clean with any fit.

Ok, I wore them around all day Saturday casually. I went TTS with these and it was the right decision for me. They are so comfortable I was honestly shocked. I have the hyperadapt and those are tight compared to these.

They are definitely show stoppers as everyone wanted to see the lights and even try them on to see what the auto lacing system felt like. Plus, they look clean with any fit.

for 350 the only foot that's going to be in that shoe is mine!!!!

They really do look good regardless of the auto-lace stuff. If it basically looked the same as now but with conventional laces, it would still be a sick shoe. They're easy to rock with just about anything, and I agree, really comfortable. The cushlon midsole feels great to me just walking around. I still sort of wish they had also included Zoom but honestly they don't need it, at least as long as the cushlon remains resilient. I bought these--as I'm sure almost everyone did--because of the fun lacing gimmick, but it turns out I find myself reaching for them a lot just on their merits of looks and comfort. They did a great job with these.

I'm not crazy, right? The advertised feature of saving several preset fit adjustments does not yet exist on the app, correct?

I'm not crazy, right? The advertised feature of saving several preset fit adjustments does not yet exist on the app, correct?

Support pages online say it's a feature that will be coming on future software updates. I was looking for that elusive 4th button too and thought I was taking crazy pills.

I'm on android. Is this screen available? Better to have this option then to push one button and switch through the colors
Capture+_2019-02-26-17-59-13.png

If you push the tounge down and look between the you should be able to see the lacing system you should be able to see if it jumped off the guides

Gotcha. Just checked, everything looks normal.
It’s super weird. The difference is almost night and day between the two, especially in the heel area.

Support pages online say it's a feature that will be coming on future software updates. I was looking for that elusive 4th button too and thought I was taking crazy pills.
Thought so. Kind of lame. What’s the big deal about three memory presets that couldn’t be completed in time for the retail launch? But whatever.

I wear an 11.5 but got a 12 just in case. I’ve got a pretty wide foot and I think I would have been better served getting the 11.5. Not the end of the world but when another color way comes out, I’ll be doing an 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom