Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They will absolutely drop an Air Mag colorway but from a business perspective, you can't drop the most desirable colorway first because then it'll limit how many people buy the random colorways

They will absolutely drop an Air Mag colorway but from a business perspective, you can't drop the most desirable colorway first because then it'll limit how many people buy the random colorways

I hope you’re right.

$400.00. Are people actually copping to rock or resell?
This is my 10th pair of hyper adapts (starting w the first 3 ogs). If you’re into it, you’re into it.
139B7A43-D273-4D97-B65A-637B9F4753B8.jpeg

Super hyped to have got these today. Been following Heidi forever and it finally paid off 😭

How's the fit on adapts in general? Never tried on a pair... went with my regular Nike size but that varies sometimes :smh:

SlamShut SlamShut Nike will never give us anything that good.

You are probably right about Nike but I would love a pair of those. I think these new adapts are nice and a Mag color way would be great! I really liked the Adapt bb 1, and the BB2 is okay , but I only really got them because Ja wore them at Allstar weekend.
42ECBB93-D002-45F0-850C-A245F27F6C74.jpeg

I’m not really sure how much I will even wear them, but I will for sure keep wearing the Adapt BB 1.

Back
Top Bottom