Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by jeff3424

NIKETOWN BOSTON has the Blakes on sale right now

No phone orders, they're on the 48 hour kick.

Hopefully, I am able to grab them on ndc tonight....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

smh at people trying to sell these for 300+ already on ebay.

unbelievable. hopefully i'll be able to pick up my pair at niketown tomorrow morning 

Originally Posted by andfattoo

smh at people trying to sell these for 300+ already on ebay.

unbelievable. hopefully i'll be able to pick up my pair at niketown tomorrow morning 

i said hell w it. i just pre ordered a pair. my boyfriend wont take me to get them. *****ing at me and stuff what a %@!+#%%

i said hell w it. i just pre ordered a pair. my boyfriend wont take me to get them. *****ing at me and stuff what a %@!+#%%

so what time should these be hittin ndc @......im on the east coast so it would be est im wantin 2 know......hopefully i can grab a pair both hoh close to me said they dont have them yet MIGHT come in 2morrows shippment......thanks

so what time should these be hittin ndc @......im on the east coast so it would be est im wantin 2 know......hopefully i can grab a pair both hoh close to me said they dont have them yet MIGHT come in 2morrows shippment......thanks

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)
Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

Good looking out. If you do ever go out and cop anything HOH that has to do with Dirk (yep I'm aware how bad that sounds) I'd appreciate some help. lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. Considering I'm a die hard Heat loyalist, I'd be salty if I wasnt over what happened in June 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... But no doubt fam consider it done my dude. I always look to try and help out where I can 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)
Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

Good looking out. If you do ever go out and cop anything HOH that has to do with Dirk (yep I'm aware how bad that sounds) I'd appreciate some help. lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .. Considering I'm a die hard Heat loyalist, I'd be salty if I wasnt over what happened in June 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... But no doubt fam consider it done my dude. I always look to try and help out where I can 

The nikestore twitter said it's 1 per customer for the Blake Griffins. I need one to ball in and one to rock/stock. I don't even normally double up on shoes but I wanna ball in these. Lol.

The nikestore twitter said it's 1 per customer for the Blake Griffins. I need one to ball in and one to rock/stock. I don't even normally double up on shoes but I wanna ball in these. Lol.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Midnight release. Assuming your talking about the Blake Griffin's of course.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Midnight release. Assuming your talking about the Blake Griffin's of course.

called nike and they said griffs will release on ndc at 9 am pacific 11 am estern tomorrow. also looking at e bay and one guy said grifs limited to 500???? is this true?

called nike and they said griffs will release on ndc at 9 am pacific 11 am estern tomorrow. also looking at e bay and one guy said grifs limited to 500???? is this true?

Dude told me 9 too...though he didnt mention pacific time; considering theyre still not available on the website, a midnight release it is...gentlemen, get your credit cards ready

Dude told me 9 too...though he didnt mention pacific time; considering theyre still not available on the website, a midnight release it is...gentlemen, get your credit cards ready

Back
Top Bottom