Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Got to the Vault around 7, and was in and out.
The special edition pack at the Vault was an EZ Pass.
They had a black/mango version of that Blake Griffin 10.0 tee.
Free gift at the Vault was a Nike "First Aid Kit"

Got to the Vault around 7, and was in and out.
The special edition pack at the Vault was an EZ Pass.
They had a black/mango version of that Blake Griffin 10.0 tee.
Free gift at the Vault was a Nike "First Aid Kit"

Can someone help me find a size 9 or 8.5 for retail or somewhere that will do phone orders? Thanks in advance

Can someone help me find a size 9 or 8.5 for retail or somewhere that will do phone orders? Thanks in advance

some pics from the homies...
x2_7915603

mail

I would have definitely love to come up on the pack but I can't get around that pricetag...

sorry for the huge pics...
embarassed.gif

some pics from the homies...
x2_7915603

mail

I would have definitely love to come up on the pack but I can't get around that pricetag...

sorry for the huge pics...
embarassed.gif

too easy.
woke up at 2:30 pm and scooped them at  4 pm.

thinking of breaking them out on the courts with those NBA socks, that blake wore during the dunk contest.

i still like the pair he wore in the dunk contest better, but these will do.

i also wish i had a pair of kobe barcas to go with these.

too easy.
woke up at 2:30 pm and scooped them at  4 pm.

thinking of breaking them out on the courts with those NBA socks, that blake wore during the dunk contest.

i still like the pair he wore in the dunk contest better, but these will do.

i also wish i had a pair of kobe barcas to go with these.

Didn't even know these BG's were coming out today. Went out to see them in person in the afternoon, ended up with 2 pairs back home, Just can't resist. The mango color is just so pop but is NOT showing in the PICs. We need some better PICs!

Didn't even know these BG's were coming out today. Went out to see them in person in the afternoon, ended up with 2 pairs back home, Just can't resist. The mango color is just so pop but is NOT showing in the PICs. We need some better PICs!

Dunk contest might release maybe only in Los Angeles. That would definitely sell but these all star shoes are nice also. Remember the kryptonates they released but i think it was east coast new york only.

Dunk contest might release maybe only in Los Angeles. That would definitely sell but these all star shoes are nice also. Remember the kryptonates they released but i think it was east coast new york only.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

whats the diff between these and dunk contests

He didn't wear these in the Dunk contest.  He wore these in the All Star game.  He wore the Air Max Fly by in the dunk contest.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

whats the diff between these and dunk contests

He didn't wear these in the Dunk contest.  He wore these in the All Star game.  He wore the Air Max Fly by in the dunk contest.

Originally Posted by mikewei

just copped @ Nike Vault.....thinkin' abt return it..but seems they have no return policy....- -!

nvzbpd.jpg

29fz0xh.jpg

Yeah, I was on the fence with these. $350 is kinda steep mang!

Originally Posted by mikewei

just copped @ Nike Vault.....thinkin' abt return it..but seems they have no return policy....- -!

nvzbpd.jpg

29fz0xh.jpg

Yeah, I was on the fence with these. $350 is kinda steep mang!

Cant believe I couldnt grab these in houston in an 11.Oh well time to get the vaseline and credit card out for ebay.

Cant believe I couldnt grab these in houston in an 11.Oh well time to get the vaseline and credit card out for ebay.

I had some problems with the skinwire separating from the foam in the forefoot of the 2010... Has that been fixed this time around?

Back
Top Bottom