Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

guys, in regards to the Blakes, just because they sold out online doesn't mean they aren't in stores. no need to pay ebay prices. i walked into champs after work and picked up my size 12s. dude said they received up to size 15 in these. My first pair of hyperjunk. we'll see how they do. still think my bb1s> these.
ebay prices are pretty much going for retail. Saw a 10.5 go for $140 yesterday.

guys, in regards to the Blakes, just because they sold out online doesn't mean they aren't in stores. no need to pay ebay prices. i walked into champs after work and picked up my size 12s. dude said they received up to size 15 in these. My first pair of hyperjunk. we'll see how they do. still think my bb1s> these.
ebay prices are pretty much going for retail. Saw a 10.5 go for $140 yesterday.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

lol.......... you tried them on yet? i think they feel better than BB1's
I was in a hurry, so briefly tried them on in the store, haven't played in them though.  I like that the zoom is substantial, not quite as responsive as the bb1 out of the box, but maybe they will become more responsive after playing in them.   they are definitely really light.   if they had full length zoom,  that would be icing on the cake.

yesterday i saw dudes on ebay asking for 200-300 for size 12's.

I was in a hurry, so briefly tried them on in the store, haven't played in them though.  I like that the zoom is substantial, not quite as responsive as the bb1 out of the box, but maybe they will become more responsive after playing in them.   they are definitely really light.   if they had full length zoom,  that would be icing on the cake.

which is dumb, cause i have seem them go for under retail.  i dont know why but oh well.

which is dumb, cause i have seem them go for under retail.  i dont know why but oh well.

v80ie9.jpg

the only thing negative about these is the lace hole pressure, other then that they are quite impressive.

the only thing negative about these is the lace hole pressure, other then that they are quite impressive.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

you have brooklyn hyperfuse's?
pics please

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

you have brooklyn hyperfuse's?
pics please

Back
Top Bottom