Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Those hyperdunks blake had on today were fire!
pimp.gif

Anybody got better, upclose pics of Blakes ASG 11' Hyper dunks?
EDIT:

Pics of Deron Williams Galaxy Lows

LaMarcus Aldridge

Anybody got better, upclose pics of Blakes ASG 11' Hyper dunks?
EDIT:

Pics of Deron Williams Galaxy Lows

LaMarcus Aldridge

Mister916 wrote:
Galaxy lows are nice. Both East and West.

Mister916, nice avy, KJ is my favorite player of ALL time!  Everyone talks about Blakes dunk, but for you young cats, google Kevin Johnson dunks on the Dream, WAY BETTER then Blakes on Perkins (Blake 6'10 Perkings about the same hieght).  KJ is 6 feet Hakeem is over 7 feet and it was clear dunk, behind KJ's head and not a finger tip dunk like Blake.  Jus sayin....  Anyhow back to the shoes, I still say the Hyperdunk 2011 BG's dunk contest are by far the best and the black/anthracite are the second best.  Peace.

Mister916 wrote:

Mister916, nice avy, KJ is my favorite player of ALL time!  Everyone talks about Blakes dunk, but for you young cats, google Kevin Johnson dunks on the Dream, WAY BETTER then Blakes on Perkins (Blake 6'10 Perkings about the same hieght).  KJ is 6 feet Hakeem is over 7 feet and it was clear dunk, behind KJ's head and not a finger tip dunk like Blake.  Jus sayin....  Anyhow back to the shoes, I still say the Hyperdunk 2011 BG's dunk contest are by far the best and the black/anthracite are the second best.  Peace.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Mister916 wrote:
Unfortunately I didn't watch much basketball when KJ was in his prime let alone playing. I have watched some compilations videos and I totally agree, that dunk was vicious.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Mister916 wrote:
Unfortunately I didn't watch much basketball when KJ was in his prime let alone playing. I have watched some compilations videos and I totally agree, that dunk was vicious.

Just posted the Brooklyns in the Hyperfuse thread, so I thought I'd share my Bronx 2011s in here. Only regret is I wish I got them .5 bigger
425456_1903719888105_1694970580_948575_507322742_n.jpg

Just posted the Brooklyns in the Hyperfuse thread, so I thought I'd share my Bronx 2011s in here. Only regret is I wish I got them .5 bigger
425456_1903719888105_1694970580_948575_507322742_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom