Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Nike Santa Monica is getting em.

Good luck to whoever wants em. Work has my dude busy. I hate LA's craigslist. Bunch of idiots.

Nike Santa Monica is getting em.

Good luck to whoever wants em. Work has my dude busy. I hate LA's craigslist. Bunch of idiots.

I called HoH and they didn't know what I was talking about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

No Dirk love huh? Still trying to get my hands on a pair of the 2010s PE

Our boy will get lots of love this season trust me look for a dirk hyperdunk in october

Our boy will get lots of love this season trust me look for a dirk hyperdunk in october

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yeah buddy. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yeah buddy. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled.
nerd.gif

Tried em on today and oh boy do they feel good. The forefoot and heel zoom feel really nice. The upper also feels really nice aswell. It's minimalistic but doesnt draw away from comfort. It almost feels like a second skin because the fit fells so natural. I really think the shoe is gunna be very promising; much better than the 2010.

Tried em on today and oh boy do they feel good. The forefoot and heel zoom feel really nice. The upper also feels really nice aswell. It's minimalistic but doesnt draw away from comfort. It almost feels like a second skin because the fit fells so natural. I really think the shoe is gunna be very promising; much better than the 2010.

^^they really need to require some employees at Hoh and Niketowns to come on NT. They never know a thing besides JB releases... Still deciding on the BGs or think pinks

^^they really need to require some employees at Hoh and Niketowns to come on NT. They never know a thing besides JB releases... Still deciding on the BGs or think pinks

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

My dude at my local HOH just texted me stating that they're getting pairs ...

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)

Do you know someone at HOH? Or do they just do this for people at your HOH? Just wondering.(I do not have a HOH near me. Just curious lol.)

Yes. I definitely do. I'm very good friends with management at my HOH. I've known them for quite a while even before my HOH launched in my area a few months back. I get texted from them when they get word of what HOH exclusives and PE's may be coming to their stores in advance. I'll be there on Friday morning to see how many pairs I can grab. Definitely willing to help out as well ... 

Back
Top Bottom