Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by AIRRON

My order seemed to go through but no confirmation email, my paypal says its pending.... man ill be heated if i dont get my pairim
im in the same boat bro,  i called nike and got my order #.  they said in process, so its mostlikely same w yours.   i think they are backed up

yea man just got through and they gave me a order number as well. Only time will tell i guess, lets hope we both get em

21 Mercer (NYC) will be selling these tomorrow. No confirm if they will be taking phone orders tho.

21 Mercer (NYC) will be selling these tomorrow. No confirm if they will be taking phone orders tho.

People did phone orders through Nike for these? I thought they only opened at 8 AM EST? Had I known that I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of asking my cousin to get me a giftcard.

People did phone orders through Nike for these? I thought they only opened at 8 AM EST? Had I known that I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of asking my cousin to get me a giftcard.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Yikes....HOH near me didnt get them. This isnt looking so good.

JS"

When ever you get them I looking forward to your pre-formance review their always on point.
Thanks dude for the big up as well as the product info
glasses.gif
.  If I get them I certainly will do a review.  Honestly I'm not big on just rocking sneakers anymore.....I need them to perform.  I really wanted these for the standout colorway, not for the exclusivity or the glow in the dark feature..lol.  While I'm hoping Nike made significant improvements, Im concerned about the performance on these.  The ankle/medial is very reminiscent of the Hyperize which were a complete failure for support. 

JS"

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Yikes....HOH near me didnt get them. This isnt looking so good.

JS"

When ever you get them I looking forward to your pre-formance review their always on point.
Thanks dude for the big up as well as the product info
glasses.gif
.  If I get them I certainly will do a review.  Honestly I'm not big on just rocking sneakers anymore.....I need them to perform.  I really wanted these for the standout colorway, not for the exclusivity or the glow in the dark feature..lol.  While I'm hoping Nike made significant improvements, Im concerned about the performance on these.  The ankle/medial is very reminiscent of the Hyperize which were a complete failure for support. 

JS"

i got mine off ndc. tried to get two pairs of size 10's but only managed to get one 10 and one 10.5... so sad. but maybe i will find someone to trade with. im just go hyped i got these. these are going to be performance monsters on the court.

i got mine off ndc. tried to get two pairs of size 10's but only managed to get one 10 and one 10.5... so sad. but maybe i will find someone to trade with. im just go hyped i got these. these are going to be performance monsters on the court.

Nike's twitter says NTNY will be taking phone orders at 10am tomorrow morning for these... 212-891-6453

Nike's twitter says NTNY will be taking phone orders at 10am tomorrow morning for these... 212-891-6453

Dnt get all the hate on the looks when it's really all about performance. I think will be a good hyperdunk

Dnt get all the hate on the looks when it's really all about performance. I think will be a good hyperdunk

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

I'll be heading out tomorow morning to try to pick up a sz good luck

you think these will be tough to cop if I get to niketown or HOH right as they open?
I

you think these will be tough to cop if I get to niketown or HOH right as they open?
I

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I

Not sure to be honest fam its a hit or miss I mean if u really want them just go early and see if there's anyone there if there is just stay

Back
Top Bottom