Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Got to NT Boston at like 9:55 and was able to get a 9 and 9.5... they still had a few pairs in larger sizes when I left if anyone in Boston is still lookin

Got to NT Boston at like 9:55 and was able to get a 9 and 9.5... they still had a few pairs in larger sizes when I left if anyone in Boston is still lookin

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

how'd you get 2 pair? they told me it was 1 per person

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

how'd you get 2 pair? they told me it was 1 per person

i just got my pairs from hoh. They dont glow in the dark, when u take a picture in the dark they light up, i would think a blacklight party would be ideal for a shoe like thise, happy i was able to get my pairs

i just got my pairs from hoh. They dont glow in the dark, when u take a picture in the dark they light up, i would think a blacklight party would be ideal for a shoe like thise, happy i was able to get my pairs

Easy cop.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom