Nike Hyperdunk 2011

So i'm assuming that if champs and footaction got these they're GR instead of LE release so there's plenty to go around right?

So i'm assuming that if champs and footaction got these they're GR instead of LE release so there's plenty to go around right?

These are sitting on shelves at Champs even in Omaha, NE. They're going for ~200.00 on eBay right now in a size10 for reference. If you want a pair bad enough, you can get a pair.

These are sitting on shelves at Champs even in Omaha, NE. They're going for ~200.00 on eBay right now in a size10 for reference. If you want a pair bad enough, you can get a pair.

Anyone have a SKU from Champs for these..I doubt I will find these in an upstate NY champs location..
frown.gif

Anyone have a SKU from Champs for these..I doubt I will find these in an upstate NY champs location..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

^HOH wont take returns for these. I was surprised but still copped.

Who said she got them from HOH? I'm in LA these joints are everywhere

Originally Posted by casper90403

^HOH wont take returns for these. I was surprised but still copped.

Who said she got them from HOH? I'm in LA these joints are everywhere

If anyone in the Cerritos mall area is looking for a pair, there's a FSR at Footaction according to one of the girls who works there. Apparently, they received their shipment a little late.

If anyone in the Cerritos mall area is looking for a pair, there's a FSR at Footaction according to one of the girls who works there. Apparently, they received their shipment a little late.

^You are correct my friend. I like those Fly By's a loooooot!

He was also wearing the Clippers PE on Rookie-Soph game -
Blake+Griffin+T+Mobile+Rookie+Challenge+Youth+FTNoBFJXCKKl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom