Nike Hyperdunk 2011

^You are correct my friend. I like those Fly By's a loooooot!

He was also wearing the Clippers PE on Rookie-Soph game -
Blake+Griffin+T+Mobile+Rookie+Challenge+Youth+FTNoBFJXCKKl.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone have a SKU from Champs for these..I doubt I will find these in an upstate NY champs location..
frown.gif
i dont have the champs sku but the upc number inside the shoe is 00091206997867 if this helps......i was told they can do a stock locate with this number also

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Anyone have a SKU from Champs for these..I doubt I will find these in an upstate NY champs location..
frown.gif
i dont have the champs sku but the upc number inside the shoe is 00091206997867 if this helps......i was told they can do a stock locate with this number also

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

These will be an EASY cop once the HoH here passes inspection.

You talking about the HOH in Indy?

If so its about time Indiana got one.

Yessir. They put it in Greenwood tho. 

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

These will be an EASY cop once the HoH here passes inspection.

You talking about the HOH in Indy?

If so its about time Indiana got one.

Yessir. They put it in Greenwood tho. 

Cool, at least there is one in Indiana.

You have an in there?

I'll definitely will be swinging by each time I'm down there.

Cool, at least there is one in Indiana.

You have an in there?

I'll definitely will be swinging by each time I'm down there.

Wow...had no idea these were coming out, didn't check this thread for a few days and it blows up...

I'm guessing from the responses I saw in here, they're gone in NYC? 
ohwell.gif

Wow...had no idea these were coming out, didn't check this thread for a few days and it blows up...

I'm guessing from the responses I saw in here, they're gone in NYC? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

u guys think the blakes are worth having 2 pairs?

If you like them enough?  They'll most likely be gone from retailers by the next week or so if that's what you mean.
I honestly think they're worth it, a great eye popping cw, comfortable shoe with good materials.  Might not be a sig shoe, but his (blakes) first shoe to hit retailers.

pretty silly question. Buy what appeals to you. You mean like two for performance or one to rock and one to ice. Its up to you. Not sure how someone else could tell you why or why not to get a second pair.
grin.gif

pretty silly question. Buy what appeals to you. You mean like two for performance or one to rock and one to ice. Its up to you. Not sure how someone else could tell you why or why not to get a second pair.
grin.gif

If you like them enough?  They'll most likely be gone from retailers by the next week or so if that's what you mean.
I honestly think they're worth it, a great eye popping cw, comfortable shoe with good materials.  Might not be a sig shoe, but his (blakes) first shoe to hit retailers.

Back
Top Bottom