Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Zerimar, how come your jerseys are way better than their uni's?
laugh.gif

Dope pics though

Yea aren't the full uniforms with names on the back a little much for a league??

laugh.gif

Dope pics though

Yea aren't the full uniforms with names on the back a little much for a league??

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by xtianp

Wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair... but not gonna go out my way.. and gotta be discounted

THIS...luckily I just did. These will be taken to play outside soon. 
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
.. did you get ya discount? or full price
they are worth full price.. I just got a huge list of things I wanna buy lol

picked one up at retail. #ClipperNation for life. Came across a discounted pair, almost doubled up this time but figured I only need one more.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair... but not gonna go out my way.. and gotta be discounted

THIS...luckily I just did. These will be taken to play outside soon. 
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
.. did you get ya discount? or full price
they are worth full price.. I just got a huge list of things I wanna buy lol

picked one up at retail. #ClipperNation for life. Came across a discounted pair, almost doubled up this time but figured I only need one more.

Sorry guys I've been at work all day and only got to this thread now. The jerseys were made in the Philippines and it is dirt cheap to get it made there. But anyways about the shoes, that was my first time wearing them and i love them. Lately my rotation has been consisting of kobe's, KD's, and jordan 2011, and even droses, but i think i might have to continue playing with these. Great ankle support and great traction. As far as sizing goes, in my kobe V's, KD's, and jordan's i wear a 10, but in these i had to get a 9.5. i felt that my foot was sliding around too much in a 10.

Sorry guys I've been at work all day and only got to this thread now. The jerseys were made in the Philippines and it is dirt cheap to get it made there. But anyways about the shoes, that was my first time wearing them and i love them. Lately my rotation has been consisting of kobe's, KD's, and jordan 2011, and even droses, but i think i might have to continue playing with these. Great ankle support and great traction. As far as sizing goes, in my kobe V's, KD's, and jordan's i wear a 10, but in these i had to get a 9.5. i felt that my foot was sliding around too much in a 10.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

laugh.gif

Dope pics though

You can literally get those made in the philippines for 7-10 US dollars for a full uniform
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

laugh.gif

Dope pics though

You can literally get those made in the philippines for 7-10 US dollars for a full uniform
smile.gif

I would do ungodly things for that BG box set, barely got on a computer today. Im a idiot for packaging like that, but did it come with a shirt or jacket, heard a few different things

I would do ungodly things for that BG box set, barely got on a computer today. Im a idiot for packaging like that, but did it come with a shirt or jacket, heard a few different things

Back
Top Bottom