Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Yeah, as I stated before, aside from the Kobe and Lebron line of this year it was hard to break away from the retro kicks from the 90's, but man oh man this BG's are something serious!  I picked up 2 pair on 2 different days out here in The Great Northwest!  With that said I'm going to help you guys out that are still looking for some, Champs in Vancouver, WA still has quite a bit.  I am from Oregon and was able to get mine.  That was this past week and weekend.  Champs at Lloyd Center Mall has some as well, but they act shady at times, by giving out false info,(for example this chic told my homie that they were sold out and so was another store that never got the shoes in the first place), I told him he should go back, show her the shoes and say "oh you mean this pair right here is sold out", (I can't stand these arrogant idiots they have working at these shoes stores now a days and don't know a damn thing about shoes), therefore I'm hesitant to support them.  Anyhow, do NOT SLEEP on these.  These are a beyond a DOPE COLORWAY
eek.gif
, extremely comfortable and I would stick to your normal shoe size, plus they have room in them, due to shoe being carved out but still has great cushioning!  I have given you guys the info now, GET THESE SHOES!  Peace.

Yeah, as I stated before, aside from the Kobe and Lebron line of this year it was hard to break away from the retro kicks from the 90's, but man oh man this BG's are something serious!  I picked up 2 pair on 2 different days out here in The Great Northwest!  With that said I'm going to help you guys out that are still looking for some, Champs in Vancouver, WA still has quite a bit.  I am from Oregon and was able to get mine.  That was this past week and weekend.  Champs at Lloyd Center Mall has some as well, but they act shady at times, by giving out false info,(for example this chic told my homie that they were sold out and so was another store that never got the shoes in the first place), I told him he should go back, show her the shoes and say "oh you mean this pair right here is sold out", (I can't stand these arrogant idiots they have working at these shoes stores now a days and don't know a damn thing about shoes), therefore I'm hesitant to support them.  Anyhow, do NOT SLEEP on these.  These are a beyond a DOPE COLORWAY
eek.gif
, extremely comfortable and I would stick to your normal shoe size, plus they have room in them, due to shoe being carved out but still has great cushioning!  I have given you guys the info now, GET THESE SHOES!  Peace.

Pics of my Navy/White from Eastbay. Feels real light (not at light as Kobes), with nice cushioning setup right out of the box. I'm anxious like everyone else to get them out on the court.

Pics of my Navy/White from Eastbay. Feels real light (not at light as Kobes), with nice cushioning setup right out of the box. I'm anxious like everyone else to get them out on the court.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

QUEENS PAIR IS SICK!

Absolutely!!!

I would like to get those, but prices will be high as gold this days!! So hopefully those will be IDable.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

QUEENS PAIR IS SICK!

Absolutely!!!

I would like to get those, but prices will be high as gold this days!! So hopefully those will be IDable.

Back
Top Bottom