Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Just saw the blake show HD at HOH this week, they're very nice, but i think i would rather look for the PE glow int he darks that dropped this summer

Just saw the blake show HD at HOH this week, they're very nice, but i think i would rather look for the PE glow int he darks that dropped this summer

Hi guys

Anyone did a glow in the dark iD?can you post here both glowing and not. I wanted to see how they look before i get one

TIA

Hi guys

Anyone did a glow in the dark iD?can you post here both glowing and not. I wanted to see how they look before i get one

TIA

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Where are the dirk pes? I'm ready for both a home and away colorway

u n me both
tired.gif

^Hopefully Nike shows the man some love. Wouldn't mind seeing a Germany pe either. Can't wait for the game today. Merry Christmas NT fam.

^Hopefully Nike shows the man some love. Wouldn't mind seeing a Germany pe either. Can't wait for the game today. Merry Christmas NT fam.

What's different with the supremes besides the toe cap and different colorways? Did they address the lace pressure issues by thickening the tongue or putting in more padding? Thanks.

What's different with the supremes besides the toe cap and different colorways? Did they address the lace pressure issues by thickening the tongue or putting in more padding? Thanks.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Only difference is the toe cap TPU web reinforcement.  The thing is that the toe area is already so resilient to typical scuffs that I don't see the value in getting supremes unless you dig the web look.  Check sneakerfiles.com/oncourt for a review on the hyperdunk by nightwing2303 - he has the same sentiment.  If you look at product descriptions on any retail site, they will say the same.  That's not worth the price bump IMO and it's also gonna add some weight.
So more directly: No, they only addressed the toe cap.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Only difference is the toe cap TPU web reinforcement.  The thing is that the toe area is already so resilient to typical scuffs that I don't see the value in getting supremes unless you dig the web look.  Check sneakerfiles.com/oncourt for a review on the hyperdunk by nightwing2303 - he has the same sentiment.  If you look at product descriptions on any retail site, they will say the same.  That's not worth the price bump IMO and it's also gonna add some weight.
So more directly: No, they only addressed the toe cap.

I wonder if there'll be any more Blake PEs before there's a Dirk. Pretty shameful really that he hasn't had a single PE released! Surely some of that must be down to Dirk's own word.

I wonder if there'll be any more Blake PEs before there's a Dirk. Pretty shameful really that he hasn't had a single PE released! Surely some of that must be down to Dirk's own word.

Has anybody balled in them while wearing ankel braces ??? How is the fit on them with the braces ? Thanks

Has anybody balled in them while wearing ankel braces ??? How is the fit on them with the braces ? Thanks

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Dirks very humble.  He doesn't care for shoes, ads, any of that.  He just wants to play basketball.  Which is why I respect him so much.

Back
Top Bottom