Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by bthaxor

Sorry if this is too much to ask - but being Australian, my only chance to cop these at retail (excluding shipping) is Eastbay.

Would someone by any chance be able to find out whether these are hitting FL.com or Eastbay? Because the news so far is HOH / NDC, which obviously doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Do NikeStore know if they're GR either?
We have no solid release info yet and I'm assuming they'll be limited considering every shoe in the Galaxy pack was limited and they were on air-kinght for pre-order for $500
Thought that might be the case, thanks for keeping us up-to-date anyway. REALLY hope they drop on Eastbay / Champs (the other Galaxies dropped at midnight CST, right?) because otherwise I have no choice but to pay ridiculous reseller prices 
mad.gif

I actually like the black laced pair better. It's makes the shoe more subdued & wearable. It's not like Blake didn't wear both pairs so it's all good. I just want a shot at these babies.

I actually like the black laced pair better. It's makes the shoe more subdued & wearable. It's not like Blake didn't wear both pairs so it's all good. I just want a shot at these babies.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! The black lace pair with the stars looks cleaner to me too I mean I still like the other pair but they just look real colorful. So I'm just excited about the pair I have a shot to get!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! The black lace pair with the stars looks cleaner to me too I mean I still like the other pair but they just look real colorful. So I'm just excited about the pair I have a shot to get!

Man our first HOH in town supposedly opening in early Summer...Please have the grand opening with these!!!!!!

Man our first HOH in town supposedly opening in early Summer...Please have the grand opening with these!!!!!!

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Don't hold your breath...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the black laces better. Seems as though they changed the flywire color and color of the tape-like material around the ankle. Anything else?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I like the black laces better. Seems as though they changed the flywire color and color of the tape-like material around the ankle. Anything else?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

aznlurker wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

slap me out of my pipe dream Sho3tym... lol

aznlurker wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Keep in mind that Blake Griffin had two different versions of the Galaxy All Star shoe (if you look back one page you can see him holding both pair) one with the Galaxy shoe laces which has a little bit more colors added to them and that tape like material your talking about which is the pair that we see Ty wearing then you have the other pair (the ones they plan to release to the public) which are a little more toned down and don't have the Galaxy Laces, That greenish like tape, and they don't have that other tone of green on the inner side of the shoe. But they actually didn't change anything on the ones releasing except for adding the stars in the black shoe laces, other than that there actually to different shoes we're looking at and like said before just look at both shoes that Blake is holding.

Keep in mind that Blake Griffin had two different versions of the Galaxy All Star shoe (if you look back one page you can see him holding both pair) one with the Galaxy shoe laces which has a little bit more colors added to them and that tape like material your talking about which is the pair that we see Ty wearing then you have the other pair (the ones they plan to release to the public) which are a little more toned down and don't have the Galaxy Laces, That greenish like tape, and they don't have that other tone of green on the inner side of the shoe. But they actually didn't change anything on the ones releasing except for adding the stars in the black shoe laces, other than that there actually to different shoes we're looking at and like said before just look at both shoes that Blake is holding.

aznlurker wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just messing with you, I'm still not convinced on the timeline they've said.

Hope for the best...

Make sure you're checking the midwest forum.

Like Joulze stated.....no changes were made. Both pairs that Blake wore had different shades to them. Ty's sample pair is the one on the right. We're getting the pair to the left.

Like Joulze stated.....no changes were made. Both pairs that Blake wore had different shades to them. Ty's sample pair is the one on the right. We're getting the pair to the left.

aznlurker wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just messing with you, I'm still not convinced on the timeline they've said.

Hope for the best...

Make sure you're checking the midwest forum.

Back
Top Bottom