Nike Hyperdunk 2019

Any news? Will Nike still continue with the Hyperdunk line? After appearing in Nike's Basketball Catalog for the past few years, this year's Nike Basketball Catalog did not include the Hyperdunk shoe.

Thanks!

Good question. The react wasn’t really a hit and the 18 was pretty much a flop. Never seen them go on sale so quick before. They used the be the go to for a cheaper shoe compared to the signatures but now you got kyries and pgs with comparable to better tech for less.

I liked the HD React and the ones worn for the 16-17 season (Flyknit), but I felt they should’ve release some PE’s to the public to put some energy in the line.

It’s eerie that we haven’t seen any leaks like in past years. It may be a wrap for the Hyperdunk Series.

Are 08 Hyperdunks still good to play in?
Yes. Its still a basketball sneaker. Nike just decided to remove the key features for support and comfort Even though they are still comfortable but you just won’t get the same response as the og’s.

Last edited:
They need to retro the 08 hyperdunks properly this time and I’d love og hyperfuse retroes. The first batch of colorways on those were :pimp:

They need to retro the 08 hyperdunks properly this time and I’d love og hyperfuse retroes. The first batch of colorways on those were :pimp:

Here’s the thing they did but only for the united we rise usa model retro.

upload_2019-1-7_11-23-54.jpeg

the one-tone colorway the zoom air bag and lunarlon was removed for a straight up phylon.
upload_2019-1-7_11-25-24.jpeg

Here’s the thing they did but only for the united we rise usa model retro.

upload_2019-1-7_11-23-54.jpeg

the one-tone colorway the zoom air bag and lunarlon was removed for a straight up phylon.
upload_2019-1-7_11-25-24.jpeg

Yea idk why they did that. Also would love they bring back the nubuck toe boxes. Looks much better and they held up balling.

Yes. Its still a basketball sneaker. Nike just decided to remove the key features for support and comfort Even though they are still comfortable but you just won’t get the same response as the og’s.
I ask because I see a Lakers colorway pair in my size on eBay and was curious of those would still hold up?

08 Hyperdunks are one of my favorite basketball shoes ever. Shame they didn’t do the retro justice

My 2012 Hyperdunks are still holding up. My feed aren't dead from yesterday's runs.

Interested in seeing how the 2019s will look.
I still got my 2012 lows but unfortunately they finally might be retired soon. Traction is wearing off and they kill my toes

I still got my 2012 lows but unfortunately they finally might be retired soon. Traction is wearing off and they kill my toes
:ohwell: Bummer.

Maybe I'll just play it safe and stick with the Kyrie 5s lol.

2012 model is still the GOAT hyperdunk though.

I remember one day when I went to the courts literally everyone was wearing a pair.

82C6899A-5777-4B78-ACF7-6132793068C3.jpeg
Hyperdunk 2010 was solid. Especially how they marketed them in conjunction with the World Basketball Festival.

Back
Top Bottom