Nike Hyperdunk-Philippines colorway...

i sorry if this already posted please delete if it has been....but shoe looks hella dope imo...vvv
phillipineshyperdunk.jpg

phillipineshyperdunk2.jpg

phillipineshyperdunk3.jpg

Nike will release a Hyperdunk Mid exclusively dedicated to the Philippines later this Summer. Inspired by theFilipino national flag, the hightop shoe is distinguished by a blue patent upper, red midsole, and a yellow speckle midfoot. Red shoestrings bring this instantclassic together. The Nike Hyperdunk Philippines will release later this summer at select Nike/House of Hoops locations worldwide.

(link)...http://www.sneakerfiles.c...e-hyperdunk-philippines/

Doesnt come close to the AF1 Philippines...
Speckles should be removed IMO.... Need more pics of this...

i like the idea but the execution leaves alot to be desired.these need the flag on the tongue baaaad.....

that shade of blue is extra,extra off.like intentionally off.maybe its the lighting when they took the pics but like what chuck says "that'sterr-ble"

they should be more like the patent blue of the PR HD's.

also read that these are releasing via HOH.

nike PI don't leave us hangin' again
mad.gif

yah...looks like a flag of another country unless they put something on the tongue. I hope we will see these in the coming Jones Cup tournament where thePhilippine Team will play.

The blue patent should be more darker, looks like carolina blue to me, the concept is nice but i dont like the execution. .

why it didn't have our flag in its tongue? it has some similarities with the barcelona/puerto rico HDs.. white based with red,blue and yellow details aremuch nicer IMO..

i hope those who say that it sux dont buy the shoe so that the people who actually like it do have the chance to get it, if it does drop here
id like to cop if i have funds

hmmm colors are off, and the speckles are distracting. not good
frown.gif

I can see people fiending for those if Nike puts a "only 50 pairs will be released" type of limitedness to it. Is limitedness a word? haha
laugh.gif

I guess this is the real colors of our hyperdunk. Found it on marqueesole. They labeled it as hyperdunk blue patent toe not hyperdunk philippines though.

6d036fb34c648417061f6551c0e01e4aa9bc4c31.jpg

5b216e4d81086fc71d9867fdb3d37facdf4d4a5d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom