Nike Hyperfuse 2011

im on board with these. im glad nike is moving away from the safe boring designs of late.

im on board with these. im glad nike is moving away from the safe boring designs of late.

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike Hyperfuse 2011 (9 Colorways)

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-colorways-preview-counterkicks.jpg

CounterKicks previews the Nike Hyperfuse 2011.

Here’s a CK exclusive look at a full slate of colorways hitting next year in the new Nike Hyperfuse 2011. The shoe is seen here in nine colorways including first views of the Hyperfuse 2011′s outsole design. More info and release dates to come as it develops.

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-black-blue-white-neon-yellow.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-white-blue-grey.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-black-green-yellow.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-black-red-yellow.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-grey-blue-yellow.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-olive-grey-red.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-black-black-yellow.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-white-green-grey.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-white-grey-red.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2...erfuse-2011-9-colorways/

All these GR colorways look a bit tacky.

You notice a ZOOM symbol on the heel. Maybe its the same as this past year. heel only.. I hope i'm wrong.

I need dual zoom or full length encapsulated air, word to 1982's air force one. lol. Some of this crap Nike is pawning onto us was barely worth putting out in 1998, and now it's top of the line stuff. All in the name of being 4 ozs. lighter.. Nice
pimp.gif

All these GR colorways look a bit tacky.

You notice a ZOOM symbol on the heel. Maybe its the same as this past year. heel only.. I hope i'm wrong.

I need dual zoom or full length encapsulated air, word to 1982's air force one. lol. Some of this crap Nike is pawning onto us was barely worth putting out in 1998, and now it's top of the line stuff. All in the name of being 4 ozs. lighter.. Nice
pimp.gif

[h1]NIKE ZOOM HYPERFUSE 2011[/h1]
454136-004

BLACK/PHOTO BLUE/VOLT/MTLC LUSTER
- new color -
Wholesale Price:$53.00Suggested Retail Price:$100.00First Offer Date:c/oCategory:BasketballCatalog:Fall 2011 Men's Footwear: Performance

UPPER: Nike's Hyperfuse technology combines lightweight breathability and durability with a more efficient manner to create footwear for today's consumer.

MIDSOLE: Lightweight Phylon midsole for impact protection and comfort coupled with forefoot Nike Zoom unit for low to the ground responsiveness.

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for the ultimate in on-court traction.

Designed for the consumer that demands style, durability, breathability and responsiveness all in a revolutionary lightweight package.

PRESTO.gif
FORE_FOOT.gif

[h1]NIKE ZOOM HYPERFUSE 2011[/h1]
454136-004

BLACK/PHOTO BLUE/VOLT/MTLC LUSTER
- new color -
Wholesale Price:$53.00Suggested Retail Price:$100.00First Offer Date:c/oCategory:BasketballCatalog:Fall 2011 Men's Footwear: Performance

UPPER: Nike's Hyperfuse technology combines lightweight breathability and durability with a more efficient manner to create footwear for today's consumer.

MIDSOLE: Lightweight Phylon midsole for impact protection and comfort coupled with forefoot Nike Zoom unit for low to the ground responsiveness.

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for the ultimate in on-court traction.

Designed for the consumer that demands style, durability, breathability and responsiveness all in a revolutionary lightweight package.

PRESTO.gif
FORE_FOOT.gif

Back
Top Bottom