Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Someone's going to have to explain how that logo pertains to Rudy Gay.
laugh.gif

Actually starting to despise the use of hyperfuse on things, but Westbrooks are actually pretty dope.
2aabiiu.jpg

The project was to develop a logo for NBA player Rudy Gay for use on his footwear and apparel. The logo concept was based on Rudy's personal interests and inspirations.

The mark is composed of two letters: R and G. The letters are integrated together and then reflected to create a more aggressive composition.

What Rudy likes:
Ferocity (Lions)
Refined craft (streamline)
Sport
I'd post the link from the creator of the logo but he took his profile page down. The right side of the lettering looks like D and Y too to make "RUDY".

laugh.gif

Actually starting to despise the use of hyperfuse on things, but Westbrooks are actually pretty dope.
2aabiiu.jpg

The project was to develop a logo for NBA player Rudy Gay for use on his footwear and apparel. The logo concept was based on Rudy's personal interests and inspirations.

The mark is composed of two letters: R and G. The letters are integrated together and then reflected to create a more aggressive composition.

What Rudy likes:
Ferocity (Lions)
Sport
I'd post the link from the creator of the logo but he took his profile page down. The right side of the lettering looks like D and Y too to make "RUDY".

Damn, having someone draw the R and G over it just emphasizes how much the designers are reaching on that one.
laugh.gif

Oh well, the shoes still look solid.

Might have to get on the hunt for Westbrooks.

Damn, having someone draw the R and G over it just emphasizes how much the designers are reaching on that one.
laugh.gif

Oh well, the shoes still look solid.

Might have to get on the hunt for Westbrooks.

^ i dont think so...the only games that the USA team could play in are Americas tournament, but I think since we already have a bid for the olympics(winning FIBA tournament) we won't have to play. By the time a USA color comes out I think it will be for the 2012 hyperfuse. I may be wrong

^ i dont think so...the only games that the USA team could play in are Americas tournament, but I think since we already have a bid for the olympics(winning FIBA tournament) we won't have to play. By the time a USA color comes out I think it will be for the 2012 hyperfuse. I may be wrong

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

2aabiiu.jpg

What Rudy likes:
Ferocity (Lions)
Sport

If you look closely it is the revers of the first two letters. This is an Anagram which is very popularly used in tattoos.

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif

2aabiiu.jpg

What Rudy likes:
Ferocity (Lions)
Sport

If you look closely it is the revers of the first two letters. This is an Anagram which is very popularly used in tattoos.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Balled in my Rudy's tonight.

Felt similar to last years but Id give the nod to last years over these.
damn, thats sad to hear, i was thinking about grabbing a pair
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Balled in my Rudy's tonight.

Felt similar to last years but Id give the nod to last years over these.
damn, thats sad to hear, i was thinking about grabbing a pair
tired.gif

How do these fit? I'm normally a 10. I bought a 10.5 (as per eastbay's recommendation) on the 2010 hyperfuse lows and they felt a little big. I had to double sock to get a great fit. Should I go for a 10 or 10.5 on these??? I appreciate the help as I can only buy these online.

How do these fit? I'm normally a 10. I bought a 10.5 (as per eastbay's recommendation) on the 2010 hyperfuse lows and they felt a little big. I had to double sock to get a great fit. Should I go for a 10 or 10.5 on these??? I appreciate the help as I can only buy these online.

Originally Posted by TDIDDY3

In the same exact boat..copped a 10 in USA's, was too snug then went up to 10.5 and they felt perfect with 2 pr. of socks..
dunno whether i should go up a half or not..

Back
Top Bottom