indifferent.gif
 Chillll son

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by hod

http://www.freshnessmag.c...p-store-harlem-new-york/

i wonder if this going to be the place where the nyc hyperfuses are released

go to page 3 on the site
thanks didnt even see the pages at the end, made a shirt on the nike rv/truck last year when they had the fiba exhibition. May have to make another trip to nyc

I might too. Let us know what it's like there if you go

Originally Posted by hod

http://www.freshnessmag.c...p-store-harlem-new-york/

i wonder if this going to be the place where the nyc hyperfuses are released

go to page 3 on the site
thanks didnt even see the pages at the end, made a shirt on the nike rv/truck last year when they had the fiba exhibition. May have to make another trip to nyc

I might too. Let us know what it's like there if you go

How much are the PE west brooks etc? I'm guessing 110 ten more than retail price 99.99. Just wish these came out later during the basketball season. Release came out of no where to me.

How much are the PE west brooks etc? I'm guessing 110 ten more than retail price 99.99. Just wish these came out later during the basketball season. Release came out of no where to me.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

retail for PE's is the same as GR's. $100 plus tax

Originally Posted by Raydio5

retail for PE's is the same as GR's. $100 plus tax

Snapped a quick pic with the iPhone before my game...

Just putting them on and running up and down the court, the shoes felt amazing. I had about an hour shooting around and an hour for the game itself. Just like the previous model, I went a half size up to compensate for the narrowness of the shoe. I was wearing Elite Socks so the thickness of the sock fit perfectly with going a half size up. The shoes feel higher than the previous model, but that could just be because the ankle collar and tongue might sit higher. The room in the toe box is perfect. Not too rommy. The traction was amazing, but that could be due to the fact that the shoes were fresh out of the box. The forefoot felt a little stiff out of the box, but I think that should get better as I wear them a couple times. The lateral support was stable and the ankle support was just right. I'll keep playing in these for the next couple months to see how they hold up, but I'm pretty much sold on them performance wise.

Snapped a quick pic with the iPhone before my game...

Just putting them on and running up and down the court, the shoes felt amazing. I had about an hour shooting around and an hour for the game itself. Just like the previous model, I went a half size up to compensate for the narrowness of the shoe. I was wearing Elite Socks so the thickness of the sock fit perfectly with going a half size up. The shoes feel higher than the previous model, but that could just be because the ankle collar and tongue might sit higher. The room in the toe box is perfect. Not too rommy. The traction was amazing, but that could be due to the fact that the shoes were fresh out of the box. The forefoot felt a little stiff out of the box, but I think that should get better as I wear them a couple times. The lateral support was stable and the ankle support was just right. I'll keep playing in these for the next couple months to see how they hold up, but I'm pretty much sold on them performance wise.

^Good review Rafzdaman. I couldnt agree more. Only issue I have so far is the right shoe is rubbing my achilles but Im hoping I'll break them in some more and that wont be an issue. Does anyone have any idea on upcoming colorways/release dates? Latest ones I've seen are the Matte greys. I'm really digging these for hoopin'.

JS"

^Good review Rafzdaman. I couldnt agree more. Only issue I have so far is the right shoe is rubbing my achilles but Im hoping I'll break them in some more and that wont be an issue. Does anyone have any idea on upcoming colorways/release dates? Latest ones I've seen are the Matte greys. I'm really digging these for hoopin'.

JS"

Back
Top Bottom