Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

^where did you cop your elite quarters at bro?
Nike Outlets around my way had them a while back. Not sure if they still do. Call Ontario Mills Nike Outlet and see if they still have them.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

^where did you cop your elite quarters at bro?
Nike Outlets around my way had them a while back. Not sure if they still do. Call Ontario Mills Nike Outlet and see if they still have them.

I want to get some of these but keep hearing about neon green. Any pics?

I want to get some of these but keep hearing about neon green. Any pics?

I'm glad i waited a week because i was supposed to pick up the 2010 low. These feel much more comfortable imo and i love the CW a lot.
pimp.gif

Hyperfuse-Low-2011-02-southbeats15.jpg

I'm glad i waited a week because i was supposed to pick up the 2010 low. These feel much more comfortable imo and i love the CW a lot.
pimp.gif

Hyperfuse-Low-2011-02-southbeats15.jpg

these are the black blue and volt's right? all the pics I have been seeing on footlocker unlocked look different, so just checking.

these are the black blue and volt's right? all the pics I have been seeing on footlocker unlocked look different, so just checking.

got my black/black in yesterday but i have to send them back. i laced them up, tried them on, and the back part of the collar jabs right into my achilles 
ohwell.gif
it's such a shame that last year's hyperfuse was so flexible in the heel but this year's model is stiff in that same area and has those two prongs that don't seem to give at all.

got my black/black in yesterday but i have to send them back. i laced them up, tried them on, and the back part of the collar jabs right into my achilles 
ohwell.gif
it's such a shame that last year's hyperfuse was so flexible in the heel but this year's model is stiff in that same area and has those two prongs that don't seem to give at all.

Cbfpunch....completely understand where your coming from, but you may want to try walking or running in em around the house (carpeted or hardwood area) to try and break em in a bit before you send them back. They do get better. I balled in my pair for the second time last night and theyre softening up. I ruptured my achilles so I have to be very careful when it comes to bball kicks (Air Max Fly By hurt my achilles so much I couldnt even walk around the store) and these rubbed right on my incision. I thought I wouldnt like these either but I'm a huge fan. The ankle support and medial support (honestly the shoe in general) is much better than the 2010. Again, Id say just give em a chance.

JS"

Cbfpunch....completely understand where your coming from, but you may want to try walking or running in em around the house (carpeted or hardwood area) to try and break em in a bit before you send them back. They do get better. I balled in my pair for the second time last night and theyre softening up. I ruptured my achilles so I have to be very careful when it comes to bball kicks (Air Max Fly By hurt my achilles so much I couldnt even walk around the store) and these rubbed right on my incision. I thought I wouldnt like these either but I'm a huge fan. The ankle support and medial support (honestly the shoe in general) is much better than the 2010. Again, Id say just give em a chance.

JS"

hmm i guess i could try them on until they break in. i'm just not a big fan of stiffness in the heel area and pressure points created there. that's why i had to return the zoom phenoms i got a while back.

hmm i guess i could try them on until they break in. i'm just not a big fan of stiffness in the heel area and pressure points created there. that's why i had to return the zoom phenoms i got a while back.

hyperfuse low blackout (outdoors only)
kobe 5 away, del sol, blackout
kobe 6 del sol, rice

also got the d.rose crazy light but i've only shot around in them.

hyperfuse low blackout (outdoors only)
kobe 5 away, del sol, blackout
kobe 6 del sol, rice

also got the d.rose crazy light but i've only shot around in them.

Back
Top Bottom