Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Generaiya would like to report that the NYC Hyperfuse will be sold as a pack with both the red and black pair. One pair is dubbed the "Run From NYC" Hyperfuse 2011, and the other is "Run With NYC" Hyperfuse 2011. Quantities will be extremely limited.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya would like to report that the NYC Hyperfuse will be sold as a pack with both the red and black pair. One pair is dubbed the "Run From NYC" Hyperfuse 2011, and the other is "Run With NYC" Hyperfuse 2011. Quantities will be extremely limited.

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

Big, BIG shoutout to Jada2001Retro, who was very kind to pick me up a pair of Rondo 2011s. I'm very happy with them, I love the cw and they fit perfectly.

Big, BIG shoutout to Jada2001Retro, who was very kind to pick me up a pair of Rondo 2011s. I'm very happy with them, I love the cw and they fit perfectly.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

if this is true nike really dropped the ball, they could have at least made them a hoh exclusive.  Some ol' bs
mad.gif

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

if this is true nike really dropped the ball, they could have at least made them a hoh exclusive.  Some ol' bs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Generaiya can not confirm the locations where they will be released, but from his sources, they should be NYC exclusive.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Damb Nike...really???
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Generaiya can not confirm the locations where they will be released, but from his sources, they should be NYC exclusive.

i really like the HOH version of the iguana's over the regular iguana's sold at nike town. was there a reason why they made two different ones of that CW?

i really like the HOH version of the iguana's over the regular iguana's sold at nike town. was there a reason why they made two different ones of that CW?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I got a 9.5 in last years westbrooks. Should I go with a 9.5 again this year or go with my true size 9? Thanks in advance
lolwutkindaquestionisthat?
laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him.My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.
grin.gif
they probably said 8 to 13.  u mad?

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I got a 9.5 in last years westbrooks. Should I go with a 9.5 again this year or go with my true size 9? Thanks in advance
laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him.My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him. My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.
grin.gif

So explain to me why he said 11.5 was out of stock?
indifferent.gif

Kick rocks.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him. My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.
grin.gif

So explain to me why he said 11.5 was out of stock?
indifferent.gif

Kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom