Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

um they still make them
laugh.gif
All of the new production tf's (as pictured and zk included) are made with a cheaper material that doesn't break in or feel nearly as supple as the originals 
laugh.gif

^I agree.. all this deep channel zk nonsense feels absolutely nothing like a broken-in microfiber composite TF-1000.. I have both and the difference is night and day
pimp.gif

BTW- BG: Did you notice any issues with the 2k11 lows?  

the lows look too much like the 2010 version...they should have kept the midfoot support like the high version.

Originally Posted by djdecks

anybody check out the battle of the boros pe's on katc's sneaker spot? i don't know how to embed video, but here's the link:

fast-forward to 9:03

Sounds like all the NYC PE's are going to be dropping on the 12th.

Now just hope I can find myself a few pairs.

Originally Posted by djdecks

anybody check out the battle of the boros pe's on katc's sneaker spot? i don't know how to embed video, but here's the link:

fast-forward to 9:03

Sounds like all the NYC PE's are going to be dropping on the 12th.

Now just hope I can find myself a few pairs.

are the black/sport reds on eastbay the wrong stock picture??? they look good there, but i've seen other pictures where the red parts are much bigger and make the shoe a whole lot uglier. trying to work out which is real and which is a sample!

are the black/sport reds on eastbay the wrong stock picture??? they look good there, but i've seen other pictures where the red parts are much bigger and make the shoe a whole lot uglier. trying to work out which is real and which is a sample!

Originally Posted by stepinitup

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these
when/where can i get these

good looking
glasses.gif
why do these look better than the other 2011 lows? the swoosh is bigger,these look 10x better.

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these

good looking
glasses.gif
why do these look better than the other 2011 lows? the swoosh is bigger,these look 10x better.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Do you have an example picture?  We will contact our Product Experts to get more information from them, but that would help us in doing so.

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ryan

Do you have an example picture?  We will contact our Product Experts to get more information from them, but that would help us in doing so.

Thanks!

EastbayRep - Ryan

The picture we have up for the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 - Men's in Black/Metallic Luster/Sport Red is the correct picture.  We just updated the picture about 1-2 weeks ago. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

The picture we have up for the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 - Men's in Black/Metallic Luster/Sport Red is the correct picture.  We just updated the picture about 1-2 weeks ago. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey EastBay Rep Ray, will this colorway be available any time soon?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks in advance!

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these

good looking
glasses.gif

you can get these at finishline theyve been out for a while

ojmf0l.jpg

Whats up with these

good looking
glasses.gif

you can get these at finishline theyve been out for a while

Originally Posted by battleground03

I must agree those up there are pretty sick! I like the lows tho..
5992804350_a7d1c43d23_z.jpg
lookin good, almost thought you were rondo.
damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
 .. @!#% all this zk plastic %+%#%%#! 
30t6p3b.gif

im sorry but what is TF and zk plastic? Take flight? zoom kobe?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

I must agree those up there are pretty sick! I like the lows tho..
5992804350_a7d1c43d23_z.jpg
lookin good, almost thought you were rondo.
damn i miss the og tf
frown.gif
 .. @!#% all this zk plastic %+%#%%#! 
30t6p3b.gif

im sorry but what is TF and zk plastic? Take flight? zoom kobe?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Thanks in advance!
I was not able to find any information on this colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Thanks in advance!
I was not able to find any information on this colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom