Nike Hyperfuse 2011

I actually prefer the blacks more. Still contemplating if I should get the hoh olives. Thats if there still available.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

they all dope, they really went hard for this pack. i gave the poster to my lil bro.

played against 2 hard 2 gaurd once also..

and no doubt jersey

Glad to hear people liking the pack and design. Smh @ The hours that went into producing it...but it's dope knowing people are feeling it

they all dope, they really went hard for this pack. i gave the poster to my lil bro.

played against 2 hard 2 gaurd once also..

and no doubt jersey

Glad to hear people liking the pack and design. Smh @ The hours that went into producing it...but it's dope knowing people are feeling it

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

was luckly enough to get the NYC pack!!!!!
happy.gif
..........BIG shout out to the homie FRESH 4 helpin me out wit them!!!!!!
wink.gif
no doubt bro. def .. and I always laugh at this ONE dude that has me in his sig as a FLAKER
laugh.gif

not tryin to start an argument, BUT didnt you flake for some J.Kidd BBs? the HoH joints
nerd.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif
no doubt bro. def .. and I always laugh at this ONE dude that has me in his sig as a FLAKER
laugh.gif

not tryin to start an argument, BUT didnt you flake for some J.Kidd BBs? the HoH joints
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

happy.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

don't remember or can recall this, but I just hate the fact that some dude has me in there sig, when I always come through for my peoples on here.

always can't be perfect tho, always gotta have some beef some how.

happy.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

don't remember or can recall this, but I just hate the fact that some dude has me in there sig, when I always come through for my peoples on here.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nah i understand completely, just askin, it happens
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nah i understand completely, just askin, it happens
laugh.gif

air max 87 wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Vinsanity wrote:

happy.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

you're definitely delusional and bipolar my dude.

Helping your friends grab some shoes makes you a non flake? Lol

Come on bruh..you flaked on me twice and then tried to justify it by saying alot of ppl on NT do it so its nothing lol.

Seems as though i aint the only one you flaked on. Unlike you, my sig is based off facts and not fiction.

I hope im not being too mean by telling the truth...please dont report me again
laugh.gif

air max 87 wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Vinsanity wrote:

happy.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

you're definitely delusional and bipolar my dude.

Helping your friends grab some shoes makes you a non flake? Lol

Come on bruh..you flaked on me twice and then tried to justify it by saying alot of ppl on NT do it so its nothing lol.

Seems as though i aint the only one you flaked on. Unlike you, my sig is based off facts and not fiction.

I hope im not being too mean by telling the truth...please dont report me again
laugh.gif

Fresh is as legit as they come, i've done "business" with him for awhile and never had any type of issues...

Fresh is as legit as they come, i've done "business" with him for awhile and never had any type of issues...

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

This is true...I've been on here for more than 10 years and have dealt with 250+ members and some dude once called me out on stealing shoes that he gave me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

This is true...I've been on here for more than 10 years and have dealt with 250+ members and some dude once called me out on stealing shoes that he gave me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wasnt trying to make this in2 a "how legit is FRESH thread" but the homie is good MONEY wit me!!!!.....i dont know what went on or what the situation was between him and moneylicious so i cant speak on that but I never had any issues or problems with him myself and i dont even know him on a personal level like that just threw bein and communicating on NT.........just my 2cents if some1 chooses not to purchase something u ALREADY have in ur possession i dont see that as flaking @ all!!!!........ now if they break ther back and go out of the way to try and help u out and then say 2u they dont want it or dont respond then that would be considered flaking in my book!!!.........to each is own but lets just put this issue to rest and get back to the (what thread are we in, ohhhhh yea) the hyperfuses

wasnt trying to make this in2 a "how legit is FRESH thread" but the homie is good MONEY wit me!!!!.....i dont know what went on or what the situation was between him and moneylicious so i cant speak on that but I never had any issues or problems with him myself and i dont even know him on a personal level like that just threw bein and communicating on NT.........just my 2cents if some1 chooses not to purchase something u ALREADY have in ur possession i dont see that as flaking @ all!!!!........ now if they break ther back and go out of the way to try and help u out and then say 2u they dont want it or dont respond then that would be considered flaking in my book!!!.........to each is own but lets just put this issue to rest and get back to the (what thread are we in, ohhhhh yea) the hyperfuses

roll.gif
roll.gif
 homie said report him again
indifferent.gif

you got it bro. like ive said numerous times before. and this happens on the reg, hundreds of people hit me up about sneakers im selling. and don't always come through.

and do I put all of them on blast in a "sig" like you? IMO thats just lame. and this dude said twice
laugh.gif
,  you were upset that I didn't "buy" your Durants? after I didn't respond? that means ima flake? your the only one on NT that does something like that
happy.gif

Seems as though i aint the only one you flaked on.

indifferent.gif
, where do you see or hear this from? air max just asked a question, and he got a response.  but like i said before you got it.

lame? lame is you snitching on a shoe forum to a mod about someone else's sig lol

so if someone won an item on ebay and doesnt pay for it, they dont deserve a negative feedback because the seller already had them in possession? Is that what you're saying?

Like you..i want nothing more than hyperfuse news when i come in here ...but clearly your boy cant get over it and is provoking a response outta me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

you got it bro. like ive said numerous times before. and this happens on the reg, hundreds of people hit me up about sneakers im selling. and don't always come through.

and do I put all of them on blast in a "sig" like you? IMO thats just lame. and this dude said twice
laugh.gif
,  you were upset that I didn't "buy" your Durants? after I didn't respond? that means ima flake? your the only one on NT that does something like that
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
, where do you see or hear this from? air max just asked a question, and he got a response.  but like i said before you got it.

lame? lame is you snitching on a shoe forum to a mod about someone else's sig lol

so if someone won an item on ebay and doesnt pay for it, they dont deserve a negative feedback because the seller already had them in possession? Is that what you're saying?

Like you..i want nothing more than hyperfuse news when i come in here ...but clearly your boy cant get over it and is provoking a response outta me.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

like i said i dont know the situation or beef between yall n i dont care to know but, ebay is a different situation to me than private selling, ebay u are bidding and entering technically in2 a contract, so yes those rules that ebay have should be applied wher necessary......when i said that statement i wasnt talking about a ebay sell/buy situation, i was speaking based on outside ebay transactions between ppl

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

like i said i dont know the situation or beef between yall n i dont care to know but, ebay is a different situation to me than private selling, ebay u are bidding and entering technically in2 a contract, so yes those rules that ebay have should be applied wher necessary......when i said that statement i wasnt talking about a ebay sell/buy situation, i was speaking based on outside ebay transactions between ppl

Back
Top Bottom