Nike Hyperfuse

Nice job. Goose. Been giving hard thought to these as my pair of Nikes this year (been on an adidas kick, and UA has got my eye recently also). Heard disputes on the shoe, and your opinion really helps me out.

Nice job. Goose. Been giving hard thought to these as my pair of Nikes this year (been on an adidas kick, and UA has got my eye recently also). Heard disputes on the shoe, and your opinion really helps me out.

Thanks for the review.

Between this review and the iss one, it seems like the Hyperfuse is relatively solid. The lows look more interesting to me, as do the Hyperdunk 2010 Lows.

The traction grade is surprising, the outsole looks like it would just attack the hardwood.

Thanks for the review.

Between this review and the iss one, it seems like the Hyperfuse is relatively solid. The lows look more interesting to me, as do the Hyperdunk 2010 Lows.

The traction grade is surprising, the outsole looks like it would just attack the hardwood.

its not bad..nike basketball has been a little stale lately.. u basically got 4 shoes to choose from..lebron,kobe,hyperfuse n hyperdunk...substitute the kd's for the hyperfuse later on this year..im not really sure what im looking for in terms of what nike basketball is going to bring..i kinda want that excitement that i used to get when i pulled out the original hyperdunks..but ya all that being said..the hyperfuse is a solid shoe..I still wear it when im not reviewing a shoe..traction grade was hurt cause i had to bring out the phenoms and while that court is pretty much an ice skating rink cause its soo slippery, if the phenoms work on it then if u cant beat the phenom in traction on that court then i cant grade u higher..but that is an extreme case..something i probably should have pointed out hahahahaha...money is tight right now..i wanna bring in some adidas' and a pair or two of the under armor's still waiting on some new peak shoes and surprisingly i wanna give the jordan 2010 teams a run as well

its not bad..nike basketball has been a little stale lately.. u basically got 4 shoes to choose from..lebron,kobe,hyperfuse n hyperdunk...substitute the kd's for the hyperfuse later on this year..im not really sure what im looking for in terms of what nike basketball is going to bring..i kinda want that excitement that i used to get when i pulled out the original hyperdunks..but ya all that being said..the hyperfuse is a solid shoe..I still wear it when im not reviewing a shoe..traction grade was hurt cause i had to bring out the phenoms and while that court is pretty much an ice skating rink cause its soo slippery, if the phenoms work on it then if u cant beat the phenom in traction on that court then i cant grade u higher..but that is an extreme case..something i probably should have pointed out hahahahaha...money is tight right now..i wanna bring in some adidas' and a pair or two of the under armor's still waiting on some new peak shoes and surprisingly i wanna give the jordan 2010 teams a run as well

I'm a little bit tired of Nike basketball as well, although I haven't played in the Kobe IV's or V's. Lunar foam is just a waste of time and money, and I'm waiting to get a good price for the V's.

I've played in lots of great Nike shoes, but I'm really focused on Adidas and their whole motion-oriented shoes.

I also want to try the Jordan 2010's because of the reviews. But right now, all of my other shoes (compared to my Supercreators) just seem bottom heavy, like the bottoms are just hanging onto the tops of your feet with straps and leather.

I'm a little bit tired of Nike basketball as well, although I haven't played in the Kobe IV's or V's. Lunar foam is just a waste of time and money, and I'm waiting to get a good price for the V's.

I've played in lots of great Nike shoes, but I'm really focused on Adidas and their whole motion-oriented shoes.

I also want to try the Jordan 2010's because of the reviews. But right now, all of my other shoes (compared to my Supercreators) just seem bottom heavy, like the bottoms are just hanging onto the tops of your feet with straps and leather.

^

Not sure what you consider a "good price", but you can get Kobe V's on Nike for $85 right now.

NIKEAIR for 25% off clearance
JUSTDOIT for free shipping

^

Not sure what you consider a "good price", but you can get Kobe V's on Nike for $85 right now.

NIKEAIR for 25% off clearance
JUSTDOIT for free shipping

Thanks for that. I'm spoiled because I used to work retail.

Good price would be sale price and then the 40% employee discount.

$85 is okay, but some outlets have them for less and they're still making money on them.

Thanks for that. I'm spoiled because I used to work retail.

Good price would be sale price and then the 40% employee discount.

$85 is okay, but some outlets have them for less and they're still making money on them.

Surprisingly, as much as I have been out on Nike lately, these are my next purchase. They remind me so much of the Nike Flight's Pippen wore inthe 96 Olympics, especially the simple black/white. And even without the Zoom in the heel, I like the feel. I get an unstable feel from Zoom when it is too thick, like in most heel units, and to me the Phylon heel just feels so much more stable and protective.

Surprisingly, as much as I have been out on Nike lately, these are my next purchase. They remind me so much of the Nike Flight's Pippen wore inthe 96 Olympics, especially the simple black/white. And even without the Zoom in the heel, I like the feel. I get an unstable feel from Zoom when it is too thick, like in most heel units, and to me the Phylon heel just feels so much more stable and protective.

Finally got a chance to try them on???wanted to pick up shoes this month but went with some gear instead..hunting for the adizero rose right now

Finally got a chance to try them on???wanted to pick up shoes this month but went with some gear instead..hunting for the adizero rose right now

I know, I am behind, but like I said, I haven't even looked Nike's way lately. I think you will like the Rose. They have everything you have liked in the past.

I know, I am behind, but like I said, I haven't even looked Nike's way lately. I think you will like the Rose. They have everything you have liked in the past.

^ have to ask, have you tried the Kobe V's yet? I've also been away from Nike basketball shoes (currently rotation between my older models)

but all the good thinks I've been reading about the AJ 2010, Kobe V's and Hyperfuse have me curious to pick up a newer shoe

^ have to ask, have you tried the Kobe V's yet? I've also been away from Nike basketball shoes (currently rotation between my older models)

but all the good thinks I've been reading about the AJ 2010, Kobe V's and Hyperfuse have me curious to pick up a newer shoe

I bought a pair of black/yellow/white and honestly I like the IV better. They just felt more substantial. I am all for light shoes, but I still like to feel something push back on my foot when I cut or jump. I know alot of people swear by the V but I just got better play from the IV.

I bought a pair of black/yellow/white and honestly I like the IV better. They just felt more substantial. I am all for light shoes, but I still like to feel something push back on my foot when I cut or jump. I know alot of people swear by the V but I just got better play from the IV.

Originally Posted by duke4005

The IV to me was better also.  I love them aso, because of the collar area, and despite the IV being a low, I felt more secure unlike when I wear the V.

Back
Top Bottom