Nike Hyperrev 2016

Really hope these release.
Really hope more that i can get my hands on a pair if they release, being on the east coast these west coast PEs don't seem to make it outside of cali !!
mean.gif

Just got my Black/Blue and Yellow DGs in from FTL, was able to grab them with the 20% off wish i could got my hands on the White/Gold for retail or discount too

Good day NT brethren,

Anyone could comment or any comparison of 2016 HRs vs the LeBron Soldier 9 in terms of below criteria?

1. Cushion/Responsiveness
2. Fit
3. Traction
4. Sizing

I normally wear a 10 with my basketball shoes i.e. AJ EVO 85, Soldier 9, LeBron 11 for ballin and wear 2 socks everytime.
Never had issues with all the aforementioned pairs.

Looking forward to buy the Be Trues but Swoosh doesn't work on them so I might settle for the NCS instead.

Any insight/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

Finally was getting around to ordering the DGs today and of course they're not there. :smh:

Last edited:
You usually get 3 PEs, a home white an away black and an alternate of a team color

Good day NT brethren,

Anyone could comment or any comparison of 2016 HRs vs the LeBron Soldier 9 in terms of below criteria?

1. Cushion/Responsiveness
2. Fit
3. Traction
4. Sizing

I normally wear a 10 with my basketball shoes i.e. AJ EVO 85, Soldier 9, LeBron 11 for ballin and wear 2 socks everytime.
Never had issues with all the aforementioned pairs.

Looking forward to buy the Be Trues but Swoosh doesn't work on them so I might settle for the NCS instead.

Any insight/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

1. Zoom Air with both are extremely responsive, very large-volume and have a nice transition. Its a wash here.
2. I personally feel that the Soldiers have the better fit/lockdown since the HR's strap tends to come undone and doesn't really provide a lot of support, unlike the strapping system in the 9's. Plus the HR's sock-like sleeve is very comfy but not that stable.
3. Traction I would give the nod to the HR's; the modified herringbone gives a bit better grip than the circular grips on the Soldiers; although the outsole for those are more durable.
4. If you are wearing two socks, you need to go at least a half size up, if not a full size if buying the HR's, they are super snug and a mother to get on foot. The back heel part barely stretches and there is no tongue so you can't move anything forward to fit in. The Soldiers are actually pretty snug themselves; the throat opening is not large but easier than the HR's. I would go half size up on them since you mentioned the two socks. Hope all that helps.

1. Zoom Air with both are extremely responsive, very large-volume and have a nice transition. Its a wash here.
2. I personally feel that the Soldiers have the better fit/lockdown since the HR's strap tends to come undone and doesn't really provide a lot of support, unlike the strapping system in the 9's. Plus the HR's sock-like sleeve is very comfy but not that stable.
3. Traction I would give the nod to the HR's; the modified herringbone gives a bit better grip than the circular grips on the Soldiers; although the outsole for those are more durable.
4. If you are wearing two socks, you need to go at least a half size up, if not a full size if buying the HR's, they are super snug and a mother to get on foot. The back heel part barely stretches and there is no tongue so you can't move anything forward to fit in. The Soldiers are actually pretty snug themselves; the throat opening is not large but easier than the HR's. I would go half size up on them since you mentioned the two socks. Hope all that helps.

Thank you fam for a very detailed insight and feedback. :smokin
I am currently using the soldiers and it's my go to shoe every pickup game.

I heard the heel part doesn't much cushion and is causing heel slippage. Can you confirm if you experienced the same with your HRs 16?

Thank you fam for a very detailed insight and feedback. :smokin
I am currently using the soldiers and it's my go to shoe every pickup game.

I heard the heel part doesn't much cushion and is causing heel slippage. Can you confirm if you experienced the same with your HRs 16?

I have not experienced heel slippage at all in mine, pretty well locked in which is amazing to me considering how its just a sock but the heel counter is pretty substantial at locking the heel in. I also have laced very tightly and that seems to help as well.

I wouldn't go any size up on either shoe, whether single or double socking.  I haven't played in the Soldiers, just tried them on.  Played in the Revs.  Single sock, Soldiers were TTS to me and the Revs I actually managed to go .5 down and be fine.  I would go TTS with both if you double.

The Revs are a pain to get on and it takes some effort to figure out a go-to method.  No one really mentioned the lace pressure either and I think the tongue area is a little too thin.  Neither is a deal breaker, but there are plenty of great performers that are a breeze to put on, so I returned mine.

i just copped the hyperrev draymond green white and gold now. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
the NBA just suspended Draymond for game 5 tomorrow night
mean.gif
 they couldn't be possibly trying to extend the Finals now could they
eyes.gif

I thought the suspension was unwarranted, especially considering that it's the damn Finals, but then I remembered the kick to Adams against OKC.  Green just does too much questionable stuff, so it's not too surprising.  He should have just gotten up and bumped or shoved Lebron and this wouldn't be an issue.

Still think GS has a chance to win it though unless Cleveland actually sticks to an offensive game plan involving the whole team.

Just curious for those who did phone order for these. 
Do they check you out asap or call you back about it later after taking down your info such as name/phone/address/credit card and etc?

I'm only familiar with online nike orders not by phone orders that's why.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Anyone has the style code for this?  I can't find any listing on ebay that has the style code.

Back
Top Bottom