Nike ID 255 coming to Boston

maybe they should give out VIP invites cuz last thing i want is 500 dudes trying to shove and push their way in trying to make a pair....

hey, is this located where the old manhattan's clothing was located? i remember they closed up and was under construction for about a year.....

Im gonna have to check this out i go to College in Newton...Does anyone know if you have to pre register to get a pair?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

This might be a stupid question.

But is This sponsored by Nike ?

LOL...I was wondering if it was to, anyone can make a flyer ya know. But I went on nikeid.com and it does have something there about nikeid.2u...I'mdefinitely gonna go make a pair or 2 of AF1s. I hope it's not gonna be jam packed.

I assume it's a one day thing. A few boutiques have had one day NikeID sessions before.

Originally Posted by BeantownJ14

This is a one day thing Tre. By the way this is Rossi.

pimp.gif
Rossssi- whats good...

sucks that its one day...gonna have to chokeslam a few beasts- i know they are gonna bring the tents and !+#% out
smh.gif

sucks that its one day...gonna have to chokeslam a few beasts- i know they are gonna bring the tents and !+#% out
smh.gif

By the looks of the flyer Tre it seems like they'll be there from 12-5 and you just go in there during that time span, design your air force,pay for it, then get it delivered to you in a few weeks then you bounce.
pimp.gif

does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people will be able to do this?

and will there be extra or limited materials that were not offered the first time ?

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people will be able to do this?

and will there be extra or limited materials that were not offered the first time ?

the flier says there's a limit of 2 per person. and the event kickoff they had in new york suggested that there are mostly leather options, black andwhite patent and no suede.... and no gum sole. do a search for NIKEiD.2u for the info....

Back
Top Bottom