Nike if you're reading. Please answer a loyal customers request!!!

IDK about you guys, but I've been into Nike Air Max's for as long as I can remember and recently I stopped buying them. Poor quality and lack of interesting good looking designs. I don't post much on this side of the forum, but I do lurk here and there hoping to read news that the retro "old school" color ways will be dropping soon. IDK about some of you guys, but I though the earlier Nike Air Max 90's and 95 color ways were the sharpest and best looking. 
With that being said, In the hopes of someone over at Nike reading this or anyone can has some influence--It wouldn't be a horrible idea if Nike dropped the following Air Max's back. Also, IDK about some of you guys, but I preferred the Air Max's that had mostly suede uppers than the newer models out now with mostly leather. The shoe seemed much more comfortable with the suede uppers. 

Here are some pics of Air Max's I think should be retro'd. They're mostly 90's and 95's. 

Please add more models you think that should be retro'd! 

Nike Air Max 90 navy stealth obsidian blue 302519 401

Nike%20Air%20Max%2090%20navy%20stealth%20obsidian%20blue%20302519%20401-500x500.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max 90 grey black graphite 302519 003[/h1]
Nike made similar retro, but again the shading was lighter and not dark. Def nothing close to the original. 

4863226529_dd5057b3f5_z.jpg

Air Max Maize 

[h1]Nike Air Max 95 Classic (grey / neon yellow / dk charcoal)[/h1]
 - Just once I'd like to see Nike retro this show and not add the stupid extras like no-sew or lighter shades of grey and neon. 

Mens%20Nike%20Air%20Max%2095%20Grey%20Neon%20Green.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max 95 (graphite / royal blue / black)[/h1]
max95_graph_roy_blk.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max 1 Classic (white / sports red / grey)[/h1]
air_max_1_white_sport-red_neutral-grey_black.jpg

[h1]NIKE AIR MAX 1 QS WHITE/VARSITY ROYAL-NEUTRAL GREY[/h1]
nike-air-max-1-qs-white-blue-2.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Max Deluxe B (black / cool grey / metallic silver)[/h1]
Nike%20Air%20Max%20Deluxe%20B%20black%20cool%20grey%20metallic%20silver%20609054%20001-500x500.jpg

I left out many many more! Hopefully this post comes of something and we can finally get some nice original color ways back!

1. This is a poorly titled post
2. There are a million threads like this
3. 3 of the shoes in this post have been retroed a million times, including within the last 2-3 years
4. There are probably a lot of other CWs of the 95s that have a bigger support base for a retro than your choice
5. Most likely, ditto re: the 90s
6. The Deluxes have been discussed before. They would most likely sit, IMO. I wouldn't mind a retro, but it's not at the top of my list either.

I hope this was done in PST time, because it's too early to be drunk.

And what's with the fakes

didnt read but

sooner you realize nike doesn't give a !$$# about you or its customers the better off you'll feel

if your not happy with the quality on something move on or get something else

nike doesn't "answer loyal customer requests" lol

made me laugh when i read that title, thanks for that one haha

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

[h1]Nike Air Max Deluxe B (black / cool grey / metallic silver)[/h1]
Nike%20Air%20Max%20Deluxe%20B%20black%20cool%20grey%20metallic%20silver%20609054%20001-500x500.jpg

DUDE!!!  I love these kicks... I have been wanting these to re-release for years. These have to be one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I also love the looks, Im one of the few that prefer Deluxes to AM 97 and 98s aesthetically. I can honestly say the Grasshopper colorway is probably my all time favorite Air-Max shoe tied with the Cappuccino Tuned Max 99s.  ...BTW NIKE, a proper Tuned Max 99 retro would be most appreciated too
tongue.gif

Quick question... Were the black/cool grey colorway posted above a Finishline exclusive ?  I know for a fact that the Varsity red/Cool grey colorway was a Footaction exclusive and for some reason I remember this colorway only being available at FNL.      Can someone please confirm ??

What makes you think they would retro the shoe YOU want? You're better off asking a rapper to wear it, then Nike would retro it. That seems to be the trend these days. Smh....

I've been into Nike Air Max's for as long as I can remember and recently I stopped buying them. Poor quality and lack of interesting good looking designs.
Loyal customer..... that's a good one. Air max 1s were an easy cop in 09.

Sorry man but those Neon AM95s you posted up asking to be retroed are fake. No way Nike listens to the common man, that's no way to make money

Originally Posted by heatking

didnt read but

sooner you realize nike doesn't give a !$$# about you or its customers the better off you'll feel

Yeah.

The AM1s and the Neons will be retroed periodically because they sell (especially the Neons) and will continue to as long as they are spaced out enough in release. But, the other problem with the rest of your suggestions are that while 90s and 95s have tons of great CWs, they have very few CWs that have such a great following that they demand a retro. They've been released so many times in so many colors that people's faves are all around the board.

If you want to pose an idea to Nike, it's gotta be one that would make money. None of these shoes (except the Neons, and the blue AM1s if there was a long enough time between releases) are guaranteed sellers. Like I said, almost no CWs of either of these models are except Infras and Neons, respectively. Maybe a few other gems here and there - Sunbursts, Pools. ...If Nike wants to release new 90s that will sell, their best chance would be to take sought-after limited releases and tweak them. Like the SB phase when everything super sought after had an "Un-" version. So, make un-Homegrowns, un-Stashes, etc. I'm not saying that's what I want to see - but they'd sell, so it would be an idea worth listening to from corporate's perspective.
Originally Posted by toughmoney

I've been into Nike Air Max's for as long as I can remember and recently I stopped buying them. Poor quality and lack of interesting good looking designs.
Loyal customer..... that's a good one. Air max 1s were an easy cop in 09.
Exactly! Joints hit the outlets for like 29.99 or 39.99. They were ubiquitous. The red CW, anyway.

I would love a deluxe retro....I still have my Og's that I wear every now and then....Idk how much longer there gonna last tho....

14xmkpe.jpg

Originally Posted by heatking

didnt read but

nike doesn't "answer loyal customer requests" lol

made me laugh when i read that title, thanks for that one haha
Nike only answers to its shareholders. If you want them to retro your shoes, organize a few billion to buy a controlling share, vote yourself chairman and then tell nike to produce what you want

Back
Top Bottom