Nike Incincible 3 not so invincible

I received this shoe last Wed (Jul 5th). I've had them on for about 3-4 workouts consisting of indoor/outdoor runs, jump roping, shadow boxing, and heavy bag work... and I discovered this today while cleaning them. This shoe isn't cheap, and if you buy from resellers it's even more so not cheap. all I can think right now is "are you **$#&& kidding me". I'm pissed. Can't really go complain at the Nike store either because these were an ebay purchase. Can I just glue this back together and hope for the best despite the split being in a super high-stress part of the sole?

IMG_2551.JPG

I received this shoe last Wed (Jul 5th). I've had them on for about 3-4 workouts consisting of indoor/outdoor runs, jump roping, shadow boxing, and heavy bag work... and I discovered this today while cleaning them. This shoe isn't cheap, and if you buy from resellers it's even more so not cheap. all I can think right now is "are you **$#&& kidding me". I'm pissed. Can't really go complain at the Nike store either because these were an ebay purchase. Can I just glue this back together and hope for the best despite the split being in a super high-stress part of the sole?

IMG_2551.JPG
I believe Nike guarantees their shoes for two years. Start a return on their website. They will send you a shipping label, inspect them, then send you a voucher if they are deemed defective.

Back
Top Bottom