Nike ISPA

yea even that ispa shirt went immediately too, there's a few stores with a few pairs of the Black overreact but the white ones went immediately on every site I checked..

I overslept and missed out. I wanted to compare the overreacts to my current most comfortable shoe in the infinity runs. I'll keep looking elsewhere...

If you’re looking for most comfortable Reacts, look into the Presto React or React Vision. They don’t disappoint, especially for lifestyle. Infinity Run is made for running.

Not sure if UNDFTD still cancels days after order confirmation, but they still have middle sizes left in both colors on their website

Can't remember where I saw them (yesterday) but saw one pic of the light bones being worn with some green Nike ISPA socks - any idea if these will be for sale or if they are from a previous season/collection?

Happy i was able to cop the volts, man the white pair flew! It always trips me out how shoes sell out in seconds on SNKRS, but sit on multiple other sites lol @ nike

Happy i was able to cop the volts, man the white pair flew! It always trips me out how shoes sell out in seconds on SNKRS, but sit on multiple other sites lol @ nike
Nike got free returns the resellers get them and if no profit they return no loss...

Seems like the usual boutiques have 3-5 pairs each of these, with most sizes sold out.
Hopefully we'll see some on feets.

These shoes are weird... A dope kinda weird. I've never seen anything like these, I would've copped but I'm waiting for my money to come back from a cancelled footlocker order. Other than that I would've copped.

F6396843-9D2B-4F60-8869-64F417203B23.png

and now SOLD OUT!

THIS IS OUR future!...$500 rrp - we made this happen :smh:

yea saw the vid from Gr8.
I guess they didn't provide the right size.
Heard this are 8K ww? unbelievable.

The Road Warriors are something. The back part of the shoe sinking when walking is obviously expected but is interesting...

Last edited:
The white overreacts looks nice on feet, glad I was able to swoop those and the Top.

Those split toe socks are included with the road warriors...hopefully they drops some regular no-split socks with the ISPA logo.
saw ISPA socks in green but don't think they have been for sale before after a search.

ONLY the white pair looks good I was able to grab one from the EU later yesterday. There still some on that site I think.

came to like 213 shipped so a little like 15 over retail plus tax

most big sizes gone was able to get my 14 from them.

Back
Top Bottom