Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

These popped up on SNKRS today by accident and price tag was $250. They took it down real quick but I hope they are $400.
Yeah I was on there before the Stash thing popped up, definitely said $250

Thought I was bout to cop, kept trying to load payment screen lol

The price is $250

Sneakernews has the price listed as $400, as well as some IG pages that posted.

The 12 AMs were up for split minute on SNKRS but you could not complete purchase.

Price showed $250

I was able to get there and purchase. Price was $250. Salt Lake was crazy busy. No place to park, crowds everywhere, police were on every corner. The stash site was at a Nike pop up with a customize Allstar shoes and hoodies. Line was too long so I left. I was talking to the Nike rep during check in. People were more interested in taking pics of the ice sculptures and making shoes
20F7495B-3B29-4563-A520-0510B493E266.png

I was able to get there and purchase. Price was $250. Salt Lake was crazy busy. No place to park, crowds everywhere, police were on every corner. The stash site was at a Nike pop up with a customize Allstar shoes and hoodies. Line was too long so I left. I was talking to the Nike rep during check in. People were more interested in taking pics of the ice sculptures and making shoes
20F7495B-3B29-4563-A520-0510B493E266.png
did they launch your pair down the ice slide?

lol no Ice slide, you could only purchase at the site and the Nike rep said it’ll be shipped to me. They didn’t have them on site to buy

lol no Ice slide, you could only purchase at the site and the Nike rep said it’ll be shipped to me. They didn’t have them on site to buy
that kinda stinks

is that different stock than the scratch and pairs they had at the igloo?

Yeah you can buy the scratch at the igloo and they slide it to you. I told my cousin to go and he just barely got there and they didn’t have his size 10.5 for the midnight. So he got the last pair available at 9.5.

Last edited:
Kinda want the scratches just to have a pair of these kinda wanna wait and see what other colors they got

Which one does he wear for all star? I think both, switching at half time. If only one, than the blacks.

Are the ones in that vid up there Carolina Blue or just the lighting?

Back
Top Bottom