Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Definitely can be pulled off casually.

It’s just a hard CW to match.

Been plotting on these for a few months. Worked late, slept in on my off day. Completely missed the drop on all websites/apps. I honestly didn't think they would sell out right away.

Thankfully I lucked out and was able to grab a set downtown at NT PDX. Not a lot of people copping in there, just a few. Felt refreshing to be able to walk and grab something I want without battling a herd of resellers first. lol

IMG_8682.jpg
IMG_8705.jpg
IMG_8719.jpg

Why? Do shoes need to be leather to be ok for casual wear? I never understood people who think only jordan 1's and dunks are casual shoes

Less whining more Jean pics

Plenty of Nike basketball shoes that look fine casually so don’t know where you got that last sentence lol

Been plotting on these for a few months. Worked late, slept in on my off day. Completely missed the drop on all websites/apps. I honestly didn't think they would sell out right away.

Thankfully I lucked out and was able to grab a set downtown at NT PDX. Not a lot of people copping in there, just a few. Felt refreshing to be able to walk and grab something I want without battling a herd of resellers first. lol

IMG_8682.jpg
IMG_8705.jpg
IMG_8719.jpg
Yeah sometimes I forget about brick and mortar lol. some shoes sell out everywhere online and sit in stores. Just don’t have time to do leg work like I use too. Last three Jordan’s that “sold out” everywhere online, I saw sitting on shelves (Jordan 2, playoff 13 and low cool grey 11s). Probably going to take a stroll through the mall after work today just to see them in hand.

Heard they run small anyone know? Ordered my True Size online
In newer model shoes I wear a 10.5 but these looked a bit long and bulky, so I went with a 10. The 10 is a tad tight, even after loosening them up, but I can manage. Going with a 10.5 for any other colorway.

Footlocker policy is not like Richards and Nike though right??? Can’t return for new pair after a wear?

Back
Top Bottom