Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

tried them on in store and they’re kind of an odd fit, some what clunky... 🤔
This might be the best way to describe the fit lol

They kinda feel like the blood pressure machine a few pumps before it reaches the max lol

They did break some after walking around the house for bout a hour though

I don’t play basketball but I think these may be good for those that like to make that quick takeoff step, and quick stops. It’s like they allow just enough room to move your foot some while maintaining support with its padding.

Been told yall

on foot they convert from sleek sports car silhouette to stompin in my VW busses

It’s the first iteration though, maybe by the Ja 2 they clean up things (and enhance the tech)

Dope shoe for $110 though, this was the colorway I really wanted but I guess I’ll live vicariously through my son this summer when he’s diddy boppin/hesi steppin all over the map

1681971951305.png

Can't unsee the "tounge" typo here...C'mon Nike, do better. Just kidding, I'm in on these still :D

More snug fits? Damn what’s up with Nike lasts these days

Compressing your foot on first try on? How about actually using the laces to assist in the fit

Been plotting on these for a few months. Worked late, slept in on my off day. Completely missed the drop on all websites/apps. I honestly didn't think they would sell out right away.

Thankfully I lucked out and was able to grab a set downtown at NT PDX. Not a lot of people copping in there, just a few. Felt refreshing to be able to walk and grab something I want without battling a herd of resellers first. lol

IMG_8682.jpg
IMG_8705.jpg
IMG_8719.jpg

Nice tennis shoes.

Half size up?

But ahhhhh damn i knew i should ain't have clicked in this thread.

The OSU gondola.

Man, that's one of the last places me and her went to see last Octubre before we called it quits.

*sighs*

Waiting to see pics of these on feet as well as a front facing view? They still look wide/chunky like the Scratch pair I had?

My sons pair don’t arrive til tomorrow

Waiting to see pics of these on feet as well as a front facing view? They still look wide/chunky like the Scratch pair I had?

My sons pair don’t arrive til tomorrow

they’re very clunky looking down on them.

like my yeezy slides

i’d post a pic but i can’t get a pic good enough where i wouldn’t become a niketalk meme

been a Ja fan since murray state though so for $100 i had to get them

also they’re insanely uncomfortable

7D796D5A-A599-42FC-835C-0870A10CAB12.jpeg

they’re very clunky looking down on them.

like my yeezy slides

i’d post a pic but i can’t get a pic good enough where i wouldn’t become a niketalk meme

been a Ja fan since murray state though so for $100 i had to get them

also they’re insanely uncomfortable

7D796D5A-A599-42FC-835C-0870A10CAB12.jpeg
Lol who’s first to brave the NT storm and post a front facing pic 👀

I feel you bro, Ja’s been good to my son the three interactions he’s had with him so I had to scoop him a pair to play in next season

I really wanted this colorway too but I guess I’ll wait for the purple colorway, really the only other color I want of the ones that have leaked thus far

Lol who’s first to brave the NT storm and post a front facing pic 👀

I feel you bro, Ja’s been good to my son the three interactions he’s had with him so I had to scoop him a pair to play in next season

I really wanted this colorway too but I guess I’ll wait for the purple colorway, really the only other color I want of the ones that have leaked thus far
yea man i don’t put too much thought into his situation off the court he’s still a young kid. to me at least

but i should have clarified about the bulkiness

i actually like it lol

i don’t think the bulkiness is going to change with a different color so if you like this color grab it. i always thought it was cool to get the first release

i haven’t thrown on jeans yet with them so that may change but to just rock casually with shorts i like the look.

also fwiw i had to basically reinstall my insoles because they were pressed down all the way in and they were sticky as hell. took me about a good 15 mins to get the right because they wouldn’t slide in

at $100 i can’t see not grabbing more colorways just because i’m a Ja fan. but i wish they were a little more comfortable. maybe they need to break in?

I can look passed cheaper materials on budget shoes but comfort 👎🏾. Zion 1s had full length air strobel and a zoom bag. They could have did better.

They cost $110. Zion is a big.

Are you going to actually play in them?

Kyrie, PG and Giannis's have had forefoot, and that's fine for most guards.

I hope you aren't complaining and walking around in 1985 tech.

They cost $110. Zion is a big.

Are you going to actually play in them?

Kyrie, PG and Giannis's have had forefoot, and that's fine for most guards.

I hope you aren't complaining and walking around in 1985 tech.

Wasn't complaining guy, you taking it too serious. Don’t need to go full on defensive for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom